For Sale New E9 CS Coupe Tint Windshields $295! Sekurit Brand Now Discontinued

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm Going to rain on ProSource's parade in the Austin area :) I have a windshield that is in very good shape with no cracks etc that I would be happy to give it away and install for free to anyone in the Austin area who needs one. Maybe someone's has a crack or chip?? This is an original so it has pitting but hey what do you want for free- and I'm fairly proficient at installing them so if there is a need out there please let me know!

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Anyone in the Mid-Atlantic interested in splitting the shipping? I'm in Virginia Beach, VA.
VA Beach is a good service point an freight is less -$170 so would be great if you can combine with 1 or2 folks. There is a shortage of crates so would be ideal if w can sell a few instead of 1 at a time per crate. And a savings for all.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
for those with pits in there windshield
there is a simple proces for improving it about 200%
get a dewalt buffer and a
Meguiar's WRFC7 WRFC7 WRFC7 Soft Buff 7" Rotary Foam Cutting Pad, 1 Pack
and mequires 105 cutting paste and buff it out
youll be amazed it cuts the surface darn near smooth
have fun

Lowell Paddock

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought one of these windshields and am very happy with it. The vendor was incredibly helpful and actually met up with me en route to my repair shop.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Id be interested if a few of us in the Midwest could combine on shipping.
The shipping to the Midwest for 1 piece is $220 or up to $245 for like up to 5 pieces. We are closing our operation the end of June, so we just have enough time to satisfy all your needs before our company ends the stock offering. Drop me a line and will fill all the needs. Thanks, Richard

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Richard, I am still keen on getting one. Evidently I am the only one in the Midwest interested, which makes the shipping a bit strong to absorb. I'll PM you.
Thank you!
The shipping to the Midwest for 1 piece is $220 or up to $245 for like up to 5 pieces. We are closing our operation the end of June, so we just have enough time to satisfy all your needs before our company ends the stock offering. Drop me a line and will fill all the needs. Thanks, Richard

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
I am going in July to build Mygrant Glass's Classic line. They have 80 branches nationwide, the largest stock in every market. And the best pricing. While they are not a big player in the older classic glass, they are steadily growing with their vendors to carry a strong portion of the older classic car automobile glass. The OEM Sekurit and Sigla are where there is strong growth. I hope we can feature this for years to come but it will be a slow process.

lloyd

Reaction score
About 10 minutes ago I installed a new windscreen from these folks (I believe) it's a SEKURIT screen made in Finland. . . . . . I also noticed that the weight is significantly lighter than the stock BMW branded glass I removed.

Curious what would account for the weight difference, is one windshield thinner than the other?

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Alan, no BMW logo and LLoyd, sorry, not sure why they weigh less, but I'm on my way to having a CSL if I keep putting newer parts on the car (my 850i starter had to save some weight as well!