For Sale New E9 CS Coupe Tint Windshields Late Fall $295! Finally

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Anyway to ship to my residence in Sanger, CA (Fresn0 area)
It will get expensive to ship truck carrier freight to residence but we certainly will do it. I am going to estimate residential delivery direct is going to run about $275-290 range with the added fees the carrier will assess. If you do not mind a drive and meeting up somewhere we will be sending a shipment or 2 in group buys to the Bay area in the coming weeks. I will estimate you will pay under $100 freight costs in group buys.

2800csm5

Reaction score
We are now able to offer new factory light green tint windshields that will fit properly made in Finland by Sekurit/ St Gobain. The tooling is available after a lot of back and forth. We have a case of 20 pieces that will arrive late Nov/ early Dec. We are confident this will solve the fit issues for all.We do not sell the Chinese XYG for quite some time now with just too many curve issues. Sekurit is considered OEM on much of the BMW glass. We sell a lot of their Porsche and Mercedes glass and have never had an issue. The tooling has been used for supplying the European market for a long time.

We are offering these at $295 just in the light green tint no shade band on top. There is a $25 crate fee + truck freight if being shipped. We welcome local pick up and delivery orders in the Boston/ southern NH area. To secure one now we will ask for a 50% deposit for just the glass. It costs the same to ship 2 or more to the same location .
Fastest results please email us at [email protected] or toll Free 877-345-2800.
check our auctions on Ebay under prosourceglass. Our family has been in the auto glass industry since 1953. Glad we can offer this to the BMW community!

2800csm5

Reaction score
I will need to replace mine soon, de-laminating around the left and right sides.
Anyone ordering around palm beach FL.? We could share shipping cost.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
I can do some good shipping deals to VA since we use New England Motor Freight . They will run around $150 freight so if a couple split it is a good deal. And i can recommend Danny"s Auuto Glass which we deal with in the area for install..

FL is more like $175 freight and we can put several in same crate so the more the cheaper if you can get some folks in on sharing freight costs..

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
The windshields from Sekurit will be here either Monday or Tuesday. We will be shipping later in the coming week. We will also have these posted on Ebay. In the meantime we will be contacting Mario and determining when to get up to him with some windshields. There are a few group buys going on between CA, OR & WA state to save some substantial freight.
We have a lot of other glass arriving at the same time so it may take a couple of days to get things sorted so feel free to contact us for details and ordering. Glad we can make this happen on schedule. Richard

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
PC094941.JPG
PC094941.JPG
View attachment 34 458[/ATTACH]

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
We cannot upload the pictures of windshields here, claims the filw is too large. if you go on Ebay under prosourceglass you will see actual pictures of these windshields. There are 20 being held with 7 on Ebay presently.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Ready here in Seattle area. email me what my balance is and with shared shipping
I will email you directly this afternoon, going to round off to be safe but it is a great deal. We should be able to ship out in a couple of days so safe to be in Seattle well before Christmas time! Thanks.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
Mario would be a great endorsement ... he is in ProSource's back yard. if i was them, i would take one up to VSR and give one to Mario for a fitting. there is market value there that you can't buy ... of course if it doesn't fit ... well lets not go there.
i offered to bring one up to Mario. Right now they do not have a car ready but it looks like maybe in 2 weeks or so they will have 1 in there. As soon as they contact me we will try to bring one there the next day since they are about 40-45 minute ride. Meanwhile we are going ahead with shipping ones out in the next 2 days.. we will get some feedback from current owners soon.

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
Received the two Seattle-area pieces today. They are gorgeous and, sitting in their shipping crate, they look like a perfect fit!

Thanks, Richard.

Happiest of holidays to all !!

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
We got our two windshields on Thursday. They are still in their large wooden crate as Peter and I aren't quite ready to install yet. Peter will probably be first and I'm sure he'll post about the fit.

I am very pleased with the quality of the glass that I observed. I used a polarizing filter to look for residual stress in the glass and found none. I also looked through both windshields at distant objects while moving left and right to check for waviness. Doubling up on the glass would have increased the visibility of any such defects and the view of far objects remained sharp and clear.

I look forward to getting my new glass installed, but many things must happen first.

Sekurit-logo.jpg Windsheilds-in-crate-delivered.jpg Two-Windows-in-crate.jpg

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
I am glad to hear they arrived safely going a distance. We do this regularly but a lot has to go right with freight carriers these days. I know the Sekurit glass is always correct. They have been making it for the European market for a long time. I was a little surprised the glass was not a millimeter thicker as they are with the Porsche 911 and 914 windshields we sell. They must know what they are doing with the specs.
Anyone in the CA area we are finalizing some large Bay Area as well as Portland OR glass shipments soon so big freight savings if anyone wants.

ProSource Glass

Reaction score
So anyone install one yet? We are still sitting with a lot and expecting some positive feedback from folks! I have yet to hear from Mario in NH. I guess they don't have any need at the moment

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I have the windshield from this thread.... back in 2010.
https://www.e9coupe.com/forum/threads/cs-3-0-coupe-new-windshields-just-225-ea.7089/
Presuming they are the same, I will know shortly how it will fit... The car is in process of getting a ton of work done, and will be getting the windshield I bought (back then) installed.

Stay tuned.
(oh - and my Murphy's law of thinking if I got the windshield, I would not install it.... is now not valid. LOL)