I need new if posssible hood, both fenders and driver door
trim pieces.
you never know.
thanks
alan

steve in reno

Reaction score
Alan
Have you tried any one of our multiple sellers that are listed in the links section?
Bimmer doc and mesa performance come to mind.
They are very knowledgeable about our coupes and would be of great resource.
But that is west coast. I see that you didn't list register where you want them available.
This is a world wide registry and forum.
Need more info!
steve

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Steve:
Not all the suppliers. I really don't care where I get them from.I also need the clips to attach the belt trim.
Thanks
Harry

Bill Riblett

(deceased)
Reaction score
Harry, it's not that easy! The belt trim is held on by metal studs with nuts. You need 45 of each for the whole car. All of the trim parts come from BMW, regardless of who sells them. I am almost positive that new 2000CS trim parts are not available but the studs and nuts are the same as the E9 parts.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi Bill:
Thanks for the info.I also need marine blue velour fabric for my front seats,used or new,cover or fabric.
Thanks
Harry

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi;\ For a 2000 or a 3.0? The doors would be the same,not sure about the hood.I may have two doors with very little surface rust.
Harry

steve in reno

Reaction score
Harry
You also don't give us any indication where you would like these parts to be located.
I don't care from whom you purchase or where they are located.
The forum lists suppliers that are well versed in our vehicles.
Just trying to help!
steve

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Harry, Hint: put a location in your profile, it will show up the next time you post. It helps everyone, I don't know why more don't do this.

carlos

Reaction score
Hello, I have the beltline trim available for the whole car except driver's door, which sold already. These came out of a 1970 2800CS that I have been parting out for over a year now. Some of these are posted on Ebay under user ID ctuhulu1. They are used but in very good condition, just need some polish and to replace some of the studs that are either missing, broken or rusted. Can make package deal if interested. PM me.

Thanks,

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
belt trim

Hi Carlos,
I think the only pcs I can use are the two for the rear quarter. From what I've been told the doors are not the same as the 2000cs and that is what I need.How about blue velour seat fabric?
Please give me a price on the two rear quarter pcs.
Thanks
Koopman