FS @ Craigslist OC - 1972 BMW 3.0CSI

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Seems nice, though..

Along with the small things others have picked out, I think the front floor replacements are not "mint". They are smooth and they are missing the box steel close to the firewall that protects the fuel lines. Picky yes, it looks like a nice car (sans stripes), but 48K? Owner probably has more in the restoration but we're not buying his/her time, just the car. Hard to value- with more attention to the details it may have been worth more-

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Carpet

I put that same ($300.00) carpet in a friends e9 and the fit was correct, the backing was a bit "flimsy" and it slid around allot. I did some minor modifications such as adding more velcro, and affixing some dense jute to the back side of it. Results were barely acceptable, that would be a "fix-for-flip" option IMO. I do have a complete set of like new carpet that I could use for a template if we could only decide on a carpet manufacturer. I'm willing to help if I can-

tmason

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the 2 tone brown? I'll look on my window sticker to see if it say's the 2 colors. Also wondering what the shipping cost would be to US?

Thanks for any input,Tim.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered the 2 tone brown? I'll look on my window sticker to see if it say's the 2 colors. Also wondering what the shipping cost would be to US?

Thanks for any input,Tim.
Tim,

it costs about 80 euro for a full set car + trunk

tmason

Reaction score
Thanks Guys.The color choices are 1) Hellbeige/Light Tan2) Bambus/Bambo
3) Dunkelbraun/Dark Brown so I'm thinking it's 1?

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Tim,

get them to send you samples of each, and a few others for good comparison. i gave my samples to M5bb (Gary) since he is migrating to a tan interior. if i remember correctly, the light + dark tan weren't very good with a standard saddle tan interior. don't remember between the 422b + 423 colors which was best.