FS: L/R rear tail lights 3.0CS

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan any idea of the price for a set of two, left and right?
Tail light sets are now $260.00 for a full set: turn signal, brake light, and backup light lenses. They will stay at that price unless he raises his price to me.
Same price for sets with red turn signals or amber back up lights.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
luckily, this was a 2014 thread where STLE9 (Scott Lyman) was selling the bulb holders ... don't think he has been following this thread. but i agree with you Mark that we need to be cognizant not to hijack somebody's thread.

Francisco

Reaction score
Sorry for my last post.I meant if there is any chance of getting some photos of the tail lights, to make sure they are the ones I need?Thanks

Wladek

Reaction score
Sorry for my last post.I meant if there is any chance of getting some photos of the tail lights, to make sure they are the ones I need?Thanks
Stan is just tail lights lenses "fabricator"/seller, as far as i know he don't sell complete tail lights (chrome frames, mounts etc).

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
img_0090-jpg.29043

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Stan is just tail lights lenses "fabricator"/seller, as far as i know he don't sell complete tail lights (chrome frames, mounts etc).
exactly. To try and be clear. LENSES ONLY
conventional set up: amber turn signals, red brake light, clear backup light
French: amber turn signals, red brake light, amber back up light
early style: red turn signals, red brake light, clear backup light