FS: Marchal 672/682/692 Clear Driving Lights with Yellow Bulbs NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
So all of the lights you sell are someone else’s? Got it.
You still don't get it, all the lights I already offered here are mine, but these Marchals aren't.
I hope you understand now

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
This seems to be going around in circles.
Firstly, I've no complaints as a previous customer of yours.
That said though, if you are listing items on here for sale, either for yourself or a third party the onus is on you as vendor - it's your responsibility to handle any disputes that arise via mis-description or if the goods are otherwise unfit for purpose you can't just palm it off. If this happened in Australia you'd actually be breaking the law if you refused to offer a refund.
If it were me I'd be pretty keen to resolve this amicably and quickly as it's not exactly good marketing for you in what's both a small and tight-knit group.
Taking a small loss on one sale doesn't really matter in the bigger picture - consider it a form of Forum donation :)
Just my observations.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
enoz ... i don't think this is really sinking in for you. you sold some lights to Stan that are unusable. Stan has been very kind to not bad mouth you on the forum publicly so that you can still sell the products you sell herein. he gave you an out to solve the problem which you wouldn't do because these weren't your lights. the problem is, you now have a public black eye over the bad lights you sold to our friend Stan who is a very kind guy and never gave you any crap over the issue. As Chris rightly put it, you have made a lot of money from forum members ... but what you don't seem to understand is that your ability to remain welcome is quickly coming to an end ... unless you do the right thing here.

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score
Stan bought the lights last year February, after the purchase, Stan contacted me because the washers were not correct. My mistake, I had seen this before shipment. I sent him the correct washers for free. A few months later he wanted to replace the white seals. I was looking for 2 seals in very good condition. Stan wanted to buy them and I sent them to him. After this I asked Stan if he was satisfied. His answer was, yes I'm happy with them. Another couple of months he decides not to mount the lights on his car, because they are too big. Before his decision not to mount them on his car, Stan was a happy and satisfied customer. After his decision, is he now an unhappy customer? Maybe, but this is not my fault and I don't feel compelled to take back the lights.

If someone buy a set lights, and after one year he decide that he doesn't want them.
According all of you, he should be able to swap them or give them back and refund his money ? After one year?

If I buy a washing machine and after a year I decide that I'm not satisfied with it, then I can't exchange it or sell it back for the selling price. This is exactly the same with Stans lights.

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
it makes me sad to read about dissatisfaction, but i think there are a lot of details that i am missing in this conversation between two adults

i appreciate @Stan very much, he is a gentleman
i have dealt with @enoz05 , he is a gentleman

i am not able to judge this specific transaction, and i am not a policeman, or a judge, there are plenty of them and they do no good...
i can not give the right or the wrong to either one or the other, both of you have reasons and feelings, and both may seem/be correct
you both talk about the possibilities and try to find a solution if possible
not always there is a way to solve things to full satisfaction, life is like that

as to Enoz i appreciate that someone is able to provide us with products that we like/want (i agree that enoz has made his money and that is a good forum member cos he offers what he has, others can offer advice or write ups, other offer parts or knowledge), what is wrong with that for God´s sake?

Stan has been helpfull and always an extraordinary person in every detail, I will keep my highest feelings about him
also i will buy any part from Enoz if i need them without any doubt, i will keep him in my appreciation

all this is subjective, all is subjective
i do not have the right to judge others (...let he who is without sin cast the first stone)
Please keep this kind

Last edited:

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i personally know both Stan and Chris Macha having spent some time with both. i have also dealt with them on multiple occasions on used + new parts and find them both well beyond reproach. i have also had many very successful transactions with deQ ... so i am purplexed by this discussion. i mentioned to enoz a year or so ago that i was interested in this type of Marchal driving light ... and was surprised to see them up for sale ... and he didn't contact me. When i saw Stan'a interest, i did not pursue it. i agree with both Stevehose and deQ that it is the perfect size for a coupe.

that being said, i do not know all of the history of the early portion of the transaction between enoz + stan ... i just understand that there is something not resolved. if i have an incorrect understanding, i would like to know ... otherwise, my allegiance to friendship will keep me out of pursuing any potential purchase with this seller ... whether he has what i want or not.

Last edited: