FS: New CS REGISTRY LICENSE PLATE FRAMES

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
No pic, but: straw colored background, black letters (creative, not). "New Jersey" top middle, "Garden State" bottom middle.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well without seeing it, I'd imagine that the "New Jersey" would be fully visible, and "Garden State" (love that movie, by the way) would be concealed. What do you think, @oneills ?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Steve, I've been thinking about my bumpers a lot lately as I get ready for work in advance of re-chroming. That got me thinking about the plate frames. Cant' wait to see how great they look in person!
Stephen

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Steve, I've been thinking about my bumpers a lot lately as I get ready for work in advance of re-chroming. That got me thinking about the plate frames. Cant' wait to see how great they look in person!
Stephen
On page one of this post there is a photo of my plate with an original frame on it. New Jersey would be visible to Law Enforcement. Garden State might not be, but those asinine slogans like, The Empire State(whatever that means, perhaps a nod to the Empire State Building, who knows) should be eliminated anyway. Actually, someone sued New York State I think about a new slogan they ran on their plates for a while, had to be replaced with the old nonsense.

Bulletin: Perhaps the rest of the country will come to its senses like Ohio just did and eliminate the front plate. And a moment of silence for our Founding Fathers in Independence Hall in sweltering Philadelphia who wisely eliminated front license plates in PA. It was Ben Franklin who made the motion to unanimous consent.

bill

Site Donor
Reaction score
On page one of this post there is a photo of my plate with an original frame on it. New Jersey would be visible to Law Enforcement. Garden State might not be, but those asinine slogans like, The Empire State(whatever that means, perhaps a nod to the Empire State Building, who knows) should be eliminated anyway. Actually, someone sued New York State I think about a new slogan they ran on their plates for a while, had to be replaced with the old nonsense.

Bulletin: Perhaps the rest of the country will come to its senses like Ohio just did and eliminate the front plate. And a moment of silence for our Founding Fathers in Independence Hall in sweltering Philadelphia who wisely eliminated front license plates in PA. It was Ben Franklin who made the motion to unanimous consent.
I would think covering "Garden State" wouldn't be a hanging offense, but with the police who knows? I haven't heard of any movement in NJ to eliminate the front plate lately even with all the stories of people being ticketed for covering NJ. It's more important to keep track who sells the best pepperoni pizza (Nomad, Hopewell.)

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
My frames arrived a while back (was on travel and arrived home - where I saw they had been put aside by the wife). They look great. Thanks for doing this. We all appreciate it.