fs rear bumper center chromed strap

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I may be a terrible person, but I recognize a hijacked classified when I see one. Let’s keep this thread about the parts for sale. For the record nobody has complained or notified me of any issue, I just see this thread continue to deviate from its original intention. A well known forum contributor is simply attempting to sell his spare parts. Thanks!

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I may be a terrible person, but I recognize a hijacked classified when I see one. Let’s keep this thread about the parts for sale. For the record nobody has complained or notified me of any issue, I just see this thread continue to deviate from its original intention. A well known forum contributor is simply attempting to sell his spare parts. Thanks!
Very good point. I was under the impression that the OP's original part was already sold - a poor assumption on my part I guess. :confused:

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score

My apologies. Thought it was a picture of the article for sale by deQuincey.