FS: Restored wood set

studio128

Reaction score
I have a set of freshly restored to concours condition set of interior wood for sale.
Complete set of 12 pieces including 3 small ones on the dash tray.
All pieces reveneered with the original french walnut,and clearcoated with Standox clearcoat.Including rubber inlays on the one which is under radio,speaker grill,gauage cluster black rings repainted.

I'm confused by the old dates on these posts, and why they keep coming to the top??? would consider getting a set, but assuming this is an old post?

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There is a date on every post, check that first. You can set your options to see oldest first or newest first, it's up to you.

minicooker

Reaction score
Hi Bela,

Beautiful work! Am interested in a RHD wood set. Can send cores however they a quite tattered with plywood peeling. PM me please

Thanks, eric

Jahan

Reaction score
Hi : Can you send me pics. How much does it cost to restore my own set which os in OK shape?
Thanks

ABZY

Reaction score
I have a set of freshly restored to concours condition interior wood for sale.
Complete set of 12 pieces including 3 small ones on the dash tray.
All pieces reveneered with the original french walnut,and clearcoated with Standox clearcoat.Including rubber inlays on the one which is under radio,speaker grill,gauage cluster black rings repainted.

Absolutely perfect.

Located in Europe but can ship it anywhere.

Rrice:$990+shipping

Pics on request. k_art001 at yahoo.com

thanks
Hi Bela, do you have any more wood sets? Or can you revenge a set if I send you how much for that thx. I'm in uk