FS: Used 1 3/8 Stahl Headers for E9 & stock exhaust system

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi All;

I purchased these a few weeks ago thinking they were 1 1/2" diameter primary tube diameter for my 3.5L high compression motor. They are 1 3/8" primary tube diameter which is better for a 2800 or 3.0CS engine, especially compared to the stock exhaust manifolds.

I'm installing the Coupe King stainless exhaust next weekend with their all new stainless downtubes they've developed for the B35 exhaust manifold, so these won't be needed.

They are in pretty good shape and have been painted with stove black paint before my ownership. The flanges are intact to mate up to your stock center resonator. A few chips of paint are missing and a few spots of surface rust are evident...a good cleanup, wirebrushing and/or sandblasting followed by new paint or ceramic would make them perfect.

I'll post photos later -- ones I took now are too high a resolution.

I paid $250 and hope to get that back. Send me a pm.

Local pickup preferred since they are rather long for packaging/shipping.

Brand new, these will run you $1,100 plus.

Next, I am selling my used stock exhaust system -- pipes, the two resonators and rear can. They are about 4 years old and OEM correct.

Thanks,

Wayne

E9Wayne

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All parts are sold!

Thanks for your interest, but the headers and OE exhaust have been sold to their new owners.