group buy on Stahl headers ??

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
last chance on group buy

guys,

we have 7 people ordering stahl headers, so we are live with the $810 price plus shipping - you can get either the 1.375", 1.5" or 1.625" for that price. we are going to have them shipped to nitroplate to have them ceramic coated. (this is who Jere Stahl recommends). the cost for the coating is $180 to $225 (depending on color) plus $38 shipping to you within the US.

so if you are interested, you have to let me know by tuesday noon (EST).

cheers
scott

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thank you

Many many thanks for putting this together. It's probably a bit like herding cats, and lesser men would have lost patience.

Can't believe we used to throw away repairable stahl headers because new ones were so inexpensive back in the day.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
John,

the group that is participating are all wonderful to deal with. i think we have all learned some useful information while doing this. i also have to thank Nicad for organizing the ceramic coating side of things ... and for the research input contributed by all.

After we get these ordered, we will continue to look into the idea of saving the jigs and information.

cheers
scott

asutherl

Reaction score
John,

the group that is participating are all wonderful to deal with. i think we have all learned some useful information while doing this. i also have to thank Nicad for organizing the ceramic coating side of things ... and for the research input contributed by all.

After we get these ordered, we will continue to look into the idea of saving the jigs and information.

cheers
scott

The shop that does my race car fabrication does bespoke headers, intercoolers etc. Doing a one-off is expensive as the jig takes time to set-up. If you have the jig, he may be able to do them at a reasonable cost.

www.evolutionracewerks.com

He's in So Cal.

Andrew

Mario L.

Reaction score
Curious to know what the outcome here was, we ordered a set of headers for another application and no one answers the phone and they have our monies . .
Please reply offlist directly to me, DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A BASHING! ;-)

Mario L.

[email protected]

brea

Reaction score
Stahl headers arriving

The group order for the last batch of the Stahl headers have been arriving and are looking very good.

Attachments

• IMG_2526.jpg
    IMG_2526.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_2525.jpg
    IMG_2525.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_2527.jpg
    IMG_2527.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 186