HELP! FRONT ROTORS WANTED!

vanbavaria

Site Donor
Reaction score
Jim at Mesa performance sourced me out some new rotors for the bav! Just wanted to say thanks for all the help and resource info every one!

vanbavaria

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great, thank you for the info. Perhaps I'll go the E9 vented upgrade route and we can compare notes :)

this link should send you the the E9 forum where there’s some good info on where to get the spacer kit.

BorgBmw

Reaction score
I didn’t read the whole thread, so not sure if you have replaced or this helps. I was having trouble with sourcing front rotors in January, Mesa had rear (which I ordered-thanks), but not fronts. Bill Arnold (in San Rafael CA) who did the work for me said he happened to have a pair left for my 72 Bavaria. When I brought the car in he said the front calipers had been swapped to that of an e12. News to me, but anyway, he may still have the NOS front rotors for 72.

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
It think German "eBay Kleinanzeigen" is the best place to look for NOS. I was lucky being able to buy NOS ATE discs there.

There was also one offer on eBay Italy, but the manufacturer was unknown to me that time.