• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

Hi from Fremont CA

Norm!

Reaction score
I am joining the board after following it and learning since last summer. I’ve loved the CS since my future wife wife and I drooled over one at to the San Francisco Auto show in 1973. Being still in college all I could do is dream and have fun with a lowered Mazda RX-2 instead. I am now mostly retired and fortunate enough to be able to consider actually owning one. We are in a real crisis right now, so I may wait to see what happens before I decide to take the leap. Of course my patience could evaporate if I see one I can’t resist.

Markos

Parts Hoarder
Staff member
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I am joining the board after following it and learning since last summer. I’ve loved the CS since my future wife wife and I drooled over one at to the San Francisco Auto show in 1973. Being still in college all I could do is dream and have fun with a lowered Mazda RX-2 instead. I am now mostly retired and fortunate enough to be able to consider actually owning one. We are in a real crisis right now, so I may wait to see what happens before I decide to take the leap. Of course my patience could evaporate if I see one I can’t resist.
welcome @Norm!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
welcome @Norm! i know your pain ... i remember seeing my first one in '70 or '71, it was a 2800cs riding my bike home from school - was probably agave. i finally got one 9 or so years ago. when you do find one, you will want to drive up the bay and visit @sfdon on Alameda ... one of the best e9 coupe resources in the country ... and he's in your backyard

Norm!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I‘m learning directly from some very knowledge board members. I already visited Don, who is only 20 miles from me and an amazing resource for the CS community!