Hi from Fremont CA

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I am joining the board after following it and learning since last summer. I’ve loved the CS since my future wife wife and I drooled over one at to the San Francisco Auto show in 1973. Being still in college all I could do is dream and have fun with a lowered Mazda RX-2 instead. I am now mostly retired and fortunate enough to be able to consider actually owning one. We are in a real crisis right now, so I may wait to see what happens before I decide to take the leap. Of course my patience could evaporate if I see one I can’t resist.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am joining the board after following it and learning since last summer. I’ve loved the CS since my future wife wife and I drooled over one at to the San Francisco Auto show in 1973. Being still in college all I could do is dream and have fun with a lowered Mazda RX-2 instead. I am now mostly retired and fortunate enough to be able to consider actually owning one. We are in a real crisis right now, so I may wait to see what happens before I decide to take the leap. Of course my patience could evaporate if I see one I can’t resist.

welcome @Norm!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice meeting you Norm- let’s hope you find the car of your dreams!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
welcome @Norm! i know your pain ... i remember seeing my first one in '70 or '71, it was a 2800cs riding my bike home from school - was probably agave. i finally got one 9 or so years ago. when you do find one, you will want to drive up the bay and visit @sfdon on Alameda ... one of the best e9 coupe resources in the country ... and he's in your backyard

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I‘m learning directly from some very knowledge board members. I already visited Don, who is only 20 miles from me and an amazing resource for the CS community!