hoping to get my first e9 soon!

posix

Reaction score
I’ve owned a 2 Bmw 2002s, 2 E30s and now a Saab 900 Turbo as well.

the E9 is the dream car, have been looking for quite a while. Hopefully will be purchasing one soon!

looking forward to being on the forum and e-meeting you all!

I potentially won one on bring a trailer, the top bidder is dropping out I think.

Looks like you are in the same neck of the woods as @sfdon He is the guru in terms of knowing these cars so may pay talk to him about doing a pre-purchase inspection for you.

Looks like you are in the same neck of the woods as @sfdon He is the guru in terms of knowing these cars so may pay talk to him about doing a pre-purchase inspection for you.
Thanks for the tip! The car is near Seattle at the moment, you wouldn’t happen to know anyone in that area?

From memory under the 'members' section there's a location map so you might be able to find a member that way.
The other option would be to post a thread asking for that. The other option is to take lots of pics and post them on here and ask for help.
If this is your first E9 there are a few traps to avoid as these cars can look great but still manage to hide all manner of sins.

Back