How many e9s still registered?

Malc

Reaction score
Sandhu,
I am impressed with your dedication on keeping tabs on CSL's Are you keeping tabs on us mere mortals with "lesser" models? :wink:
I would be fun to find out if there are any variants lurking in sheds or other places in Scotland... So far it's DaveB and me who have confessed to ownership!
If I see one around and about I think I will try leave a note.....

Rumours are that the owner of the BMW franchise in Aberdeen has a CSL tucked up in a shed somewhere.
Malc

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Unfortunately not Malc! It was crashed when new and wrapped up and left to be fixed!

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Malc said:
Sandhu,
I am impressed with your dedication on keeping tabs on CSL's Are you keeping tabs on us mere mortals with "lesser" models? :wink:
I would be fun to find out if there are any variants lurking in sheds or other places in Scotland... So far it's DaveB and me who have confessed to ownership!
If I see one around and about I think I will try leave a note.....

Rumours are that the owner of the BMW franchise in Aberdeen has a CSL tucked up in a shed somewhere.
Malc

Hi Malc, i would luv to keep info on all the E9 models, i just ain't got the time. to busy driving and enjoying my e9, (when the weather is good, not very often here in the UK,) before winter comes and i have to park it up again, until next year ie April/may time. there are more E9's in ireland, than scotland.

Malc, if you and dave b have the time, you should try and keep info on the cs,csa,csi models and me and rohan (30 csl) will, share our info on the csl/Alpina/bat models and then we can put it, all together on this site, 1 day.

bye for now

m_thompson

Reaction score
sandhu said:
mark said:
150 rhd csls? is that a typo or really 150?
Hi Mark, i have kept info on most of the csl's, here in the UK, i have come across ie at bmw shows, cars parked up in towns and cities, where i have left my mobile no, and the owners have contacted me, reg no's, colour, chassis no, contact phone no's of owners. i phone these people acouple of times a year regarding if they still own there csl, general chit chat etc. you will be amazed how many rhd CSL's are still out there. i think just under 200 wolrdwide.

One of my coworkers bought a RHD CSL when he lived in England and brought to Germany.

m_thompson

Reaction score
sandhu said:
mark said:
150 rhd csls? is that a typo or really 150?
Hi Mark, i have kept info on most of the csl's, here in the UK, i have come across ie at bmw shows, cars parked up in towns and cities, where i have left my mobile no, and the owners have contacted me, reg no's, colour, chassis no, contact phone no's of owners. i phone these people acouple of times a year regarding if they still own there csl, general chit chat etc. you will be amazed how many rhd CSL's are still out there. i think just under 200 wolrdwide.

One of my coworkers bought a RHD CSL when he lived in England and brought to Germany.