How's that then???

Rek

Reaction score
And if you are the same person I think you are, we met at gaydon bmw meet o e august some circa 5 yrs ago and we had a long conversation with John castle from the cs register about over inflated parts prices and you were very vocal about the "rip off"greedy traders.

That was not me, but it seems you met a soulmate with a similar opinion. That's proctology for you!

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
  1. I apologise if I made you look stupid by pointing out your simple error. That's maths for you!
  2. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. By publishing it, you should expect a challenge from others with a contrary one. That's politics for you!
  3. You are confusing greed with supply and demand and the profit motive. That's economics for you!
Happy to explain difficult concepts to any other members.

View attachment 53479

Looool ..rek you need a job .. you have too much free time on your hands !!

mr bump

Reaction score
  1. I apologise if I made you look stupid by pointing out your simple error. That's maths for you!
  2. Of course you're entitled to your opinion. By publishing it, you should expect a challenge from others with a contrary one. That's politics for you!
  3. You are confusing greed with supply and demand and the profit motive. That's economics for you!
Happy to explain difficult concepts to any other members.

View attachment 53479
HAHAHAHAHA, brilliant retort rek...... touchee I think:D:D:D:p