Jewelry for your coupe: copper battery straps.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Shipped left over strap set from last batch to Starcruiser since Motorhead never surfaced.

List for next batch still consists of:
Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, RSPorsche, OCCoupe and Adam.

FloridaBMX: Did you want a set?

Awaiting a few more to request before I can procure.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Updated list:
Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, RSPorsche, OCCoupe, Adam and Wasatch.

starcruiser

Reaction score
Luis,
Received my "jewelry" today. They look great, thank you for your time.

Regards, Chris

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good to hear Chris.

Updated list for next batch:
Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, RSPorsche, OCCoupe, Adam, Wasatch and Michael.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Updated list:

Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, RSPorsche, OCCoupe, Adam, Wasatch, Michael and GWittman.

Need a couple more.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Steve, that's too funny, you had me laughing out loud...

Updated list:
Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, RSPorsche, OCCoupe, Adam, Wasatch, Michael, GWittman and Stevehose.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Luis,

let us know when you want us to paypal you
scott

I'll let everyone know as soon as I receive them and I'm ready and then you can pay.

Motorhead has resurfaced so he's on the list. With 13 on the list I'll get 14 so I'll get the process going. We should have them in around 3 weeks.

Updated list:
Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, RSPorsche, OCCoupe, Adam, Wasatch, Michael, GWittman, Stevehose and Motorhead.

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have 14 sets coming all 14 accounted for as per list below. Please await payment instructions once I have them on hand in around 10-14 days.

Updated list:
Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, RSPorsche, OCCoupe, Adam, Wasatch, Michael, GWittman, Stevehose, Motorhead and Andyt72

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Luis,

since you are getting that special cable for me ... Glenn could take my batch. if for some reason that he doesn't take it ... i will certainly honor my commitment.

scott

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
Straps are here

Hey guys, the straps are here. Gleen in Encinitas, you can have RSPorsche's set since he and I made other arrangements. Scott look for an email or PM from me.

So the buyers' list is:

Twistinglane, HBE9, bobabob, bennet, myfemurhurts, OCCoupe, Adam, Wasatch, Michael, GWittman, Stevehose, Motorhead, Andyt72 and Glenn in Encinitas

Please carefully read payment instructions below.

I will be out of town and unavailable to answer questions or ship until mid next week.

IMG_3853.JPG

1. Do NOT PM me, please use my email: LArisso AT att DOT net. Replace "AT" with @ and "DOT" with .
2. Please Paypal in a way that does not charge me fees. Usually this means selecting "friends/family/gift" and/or using your bank account for source of funds, not a CC.
3. Please, please, please identify yourself to me with your board name/handle in your paypal remittance AND provide your address. Paypal doesn't.
4. Total cost is $32: $27 for the strap set and $5 for USPS Priority small box. If you are overseas email your country and I'll send you a shipping quote.

MyFemurHurts

Reaction score
Done and done. Thank you sir!

I forgot step three (sorry, long morning), and sent you a follow up email.