"Just Jizz in my pants"

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Ron you read my mind. My thoughts exactly. Same location and same MO.:mrgreen:

I am not sure who jrannman is but I am asuming it is someone you are not fond of. As stated before I am an E9 owner like most in this forum, my car is listed in the Registry we have here and you are more than welcome to check and see that I am not a phantom member. Furthermore, I will express my opinion when I feel necessary and don't appreciate the personal jabs against me either from you or RonP. If you have a personal issue with me PM me and we can discuss it like adults which I am asuming you are. Playground bullying tactics will not work on me, try it on someone else.

Last edited:

CSfan

Reaction score
Nice!!

i am not sure who jrannman is but i am asuming it is someone you are not fond of. As stated before i am an e9 owner like most in this forum, my car is listed in the registry we have here and you are more than welcome to check and see that i am not a phantom member. Furthermore, i will express my opinion when i feel necessary and don't appreciate the personal jabs against me either from you or ronp. If you have a personal issue with me pm me and we can discuss it like adults which i am asuming you are. Playground bullying tactics will not work on me, try it on someone else.

nice!!! Cheers to that!!!

RonP

Reaction score
Funny how you can bash my former car without ever seeing the car and assume it's okay to do so because you also own a coupe, but when I try to defend the truth (instead of your perception), it's a personal attack on you? It seems as if it's okay for you to lash out at me or the seller of the car, but you remain neutral on a personal level. Sorry, I call a spade a spade. It never has made sense to me why some members on this forum try their hardest to slam another members car on the forum? Aren't we all from the same family here? This doesn't happen on other forums that I frequent. I just don't see how any coupe owners benefit in the overall scheme of things when you try to devalue another member's car???? It just doesn't make sense for any of us.

Also, it is none of your business how and where I (or anyone else) advertises our coupes for sale, nor does it give you a license to flame away! Put yourself in the real world instead of trying to get away with slander on a public forum.

I would also like to see any positive input you have put on any other coupes for sale that have somehow ended up on this forum, as I assume if you would do what you have done to this car, there might be a pattern here. If I am wrong and you have put some positive spin on another member's car that has been for sale over the last year and you had something nice or positive to say about it, I may have a different outlook on what you have attempted to do here, but I somehow doubt that has ever happened.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Funny how you can bash my former car without ever seeing the car and assume it's okay to do so because you also own a coupe, but when I try to defend the truth (instead of your perception), it's a personal attack on you? It seems as if it's okay for you to lash out at me or the seller of the car, but you remain neutral on a personal level. Sorry, I call a spade a spade. It never has made sense to me why some members on this forum try their hardest to slam another members car on the forum? Aren't we all from the same family here? This doesn't happen on other forums that I frequent. I just don't see how any coupe owners benefit in the overall scheme of things when you try to devalue another member's car???? It just doesn't make sense for any of us.

Also, it is none of your business how and where I (or anyone else) advertises our coupes for sale, nor does it give you a license to flame away! Put yourself in the real world instead of trying to get away with slander on a public forum.

I would also like to see any positive input you have put on any other coupes for sale that have somehow ended up on this forum, as I assume if you would do what you have done to this car, there might be a pattern here. If I am wrong and you have put some positive spin on another member's car that has been for sale over the last year and you had something nice or positive to say about it, I may have a different outlook on what you have attempted to do here, but I somehow doubt that has ever happened.

Now you are really starting to offend me, take the stick out of your you know what and get over it. This has been personal for you from day one and now that I know it was previously your car it all makes sense. First of all I have made many positive contributions and made positive comments about other's vehicles. Second, I did not personally bash the car for sale but made an observation on the title and made my feelings known about cars with salvage titles in general and most who "lye" about the extent of damage when it comes to selling their vehicle. I was nice enough to apologise on my other thread where you again had felt the need to make things personal and even went as far to say that I am sure the current seller does not fall into this catergory and is an honest person. Where did I bash your coupe and say "this particular coupe is a piece of s**t and stay away from it?

As for your comment: "it is none of my business how or where you advertise your coupe" I have no idea what you are talking about as I never comented about that subject. I asume this is directed to someone elses post. I agree with you that it is no ones business how or where a car is advertised for sale.

Comparing me to jrannman for what reason? I did read the concerns about him. People questioned if he was a coupe owner, I am and proof is in the registry. People claimed he commented on everything and anything. We have both been members on this forum for the same amount of time and you have more posts(comments) than I do. He ranted on about random things that mostly made no sense, my comments are to the point, relavent and very easy to understand. Grow up.

Others have agreed with my point of view and yet you choose to target me. If you can give it like a man than take it like a man and stop whining.

Again, if you have an issue with me PM me. Stop with your horse and pony show of trying to get the whole forum involved in what is clearly personal against me.

Last edited:

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
Would you two children stop this nonsense and move on!!!! Now, get back to E9 talk and stop acting like Porsche owners (sorry, couldn't help myself). What can I say..these lover's quarrels just never ends.
Moderator....send a shot across the bow on these two....
BTW, its is a free country and I too can express my opinion and both are now sounding like Randy's tripplet brothers!
CSFan...I don't know if you are super clever or just stroke of luck..but "cheers" use to be his favorite word.
abe

Last edited:

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Would you two children stop this nonsense and move on!!!! Now, get back to E9 talk and stop acting like Porsche owners (sorry, couldn't help myself). What can I say..these lover's quarrels just never ends.
BTW, its is a free country and I too can express my opinion and both are now sounding like Randy's tripplet brothers!
CSFan...I don't know if you are super clever or just stroke of luck..but "cheers" use to be his favorite word.
abe

Yes father I will stop. Just a joke.

I agree, I am done with it all. I will not post any more replies to RonP's rants. Back to E9 talk.

chicane

Reaction score
Funny how you can bash my former car without ever seeing the car

Whoa...your former car? Then what dog do you have in this hunt exactly? Because you are not going to see me on forums making an a$$ out of myself for cars that I used to own. It just doesn't make sense.

It never has made sense to me why some members on this forum try their hardest to slam another members car on the forum? Aren't we all from the same family here? This doesn't happen on other forums that I frequent.

Then obviously you have never been to many car forums because this is par for the course on ANY car forum and especially BMW forums.

I just don't see how any coupe owners benefit in the overall scheme of things when you try to devalue another member's car???? It just doesn't make sense for any of us.

They are giving their honest assessment of what they see on a particular car. It is our hobby and we like to discuss E9 topics. Don't like it, don't post your car for sale on the internet. People are free to talk and give their opinion.

And it is none of you business if they provide their honest opinion. You don't get to use the internet to peddle your wares and then attempt to regulate speech using that same internet.

I would also like to see any positive input you have put on any other coupes for sale that have somehow ended up on this forum,

And I would like to see an M1 parked in my garage tomorrow. There are plenty of positive comments on this forum. You only seem to show up when one of your cars (former or otherwise) show up here.

CSfan

Reaction score
Hey?!

abe

What's wrong with Porsche Owners?? Touche my friend.

Attachments

• passenger side.jpg
    passenger side.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 138

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Being that my day-job is now buying insurance salvage, I can guarantee that there is no rhyme or reason to why a vehicle gets tagged "totalled". I just looked at an 06 Toyota Sequoia today with an ACV (actual cash value) of $30k and a listed repair cost of $4500. That doesn't add up, but it still got the salvage cert from the insurance company. My point being, you can't hang you hat on any one percentage or formula.

I also buy about 50 salvaged cars a month that run and drive when I buy them. You'd be surprised at what gets labelled "salvaged".

Dan

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
What's wrong with Porsche Owners?? Touche my friend.

Nothing..just thought it might distract them for a while. I have two babies...however the 997 has more pr*cks than I care for. The air cooled folks are just like us...so are the mercedes w113 folks.
BTW, I like the color of your 911.
abe

Attachments

• IMG_0754e.JPG
    IMG_0754e.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 150
  • 997wife.jpg
    997wife.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Nothing..just thought it might distract them for a while. I have two babies...however the 997 has more pr*cks than I care for. The air cooled folks are just like us...so are the mercedes w113 folks.
abe

I would prefer to see more photos of the SL....

I am not an expert on those by any means, but is that a Pagoda?

Cad

abe3.0CSi

Reaction score
I would prefer to see more photos of the SL....

I am not an expert on those by any means, but is that a Pagoda?

Cad

1968 280sl "Pagoda"...20 year old restoration and we have driven it to many many places. Almost sold it when our son was growing up and taking car time away...it almost because a "gone but not forgoten". Glad I kept it.
abe

Attachments

• IMG_0759e.jpg
    IMG_0759e.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0761e.jpg
    IMG_0761e.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0766e.JPG
    IMG_0766e.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0765e.JPG
    IMG_0765e.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 146

CadillacGreen

Reaction score
Gorgeous car... I am jealous, trying to convince the wife she needs one instead of her M Roadster.

;)

How do you find the leg room and head room (with the top obviously)?

I am 6'5" and the CS non sunroof models fit fine, but the 635CSi that I sold gave me back grief any time I drove it more than 20 miles or so.

Glad to have sold that one, despite how clean it was because it just didn't fit me.

Thanks,

Cad