KHM Carpets - Winter Discount - available Dec, Jan and Feb

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
In an earlier thread (Replacement Carpet) Keshav wrote of KHM, "They give the German E9 forum a discount so it might be worth asking them to include the International E9 forum too."

After a discussion with Keshav we wrote to KHM enquiring about a possible discount. KHM have replied today with details of their Winter Discount that is available to our Members, who place an order during December, January and February. It is essential to mention that the order is being made in connection with the Winter discount to Members of E9coupe.com Forum.

Many thanks to Keshav for his general advice and for initiating the enquiry that has led to the discount offer. Keshav is well known and highly respected on this site and has yet again secured something of real value to Members. The discount is approximately 6.5% for the interior carpets and 20% off a boot/ trunk carpet ordered at the same time.

I attach a translation of the KHM message followed by the original in German.

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed our today's offer to the German E9-Forum which is also valid for you.

We have also reproduced a small quantity of headlining material in cream white with the typical pattern, which will be available soon.

We look forward to your message and remain with best regards

i. A. Sena Sentürk

"As part of a new club action, we could offer the following special prices to all customers who order within the period 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019:

Carpet set for the complete interior incl. Rear rack, 22 pcs., In fine velour EUR 369, - instead of EUR 394, - (+ trunk, if ordered at the same time, EUR 165, - instead of EUR 210, -)

or in 2-tone loop (for reasons of originality recommended) EUR 421, - instead of EUR 451, - (+ trunk, if ordered at the same time, EUR 175, - instead of EUR 219, -).

When boot carpet please specify whether this side should have a cutout for the small parts box.

There is no need to organize a bulk order or to collect any money, the special conditions will automatically be given to those who refer to the club action when placing their order.

Since then, we have come a bit further with the subject of headliner.

We are using the recently sampled cream-colored material, which is not entirely original, but roughly equivalent to that of BMW Classic, to make a small quantity. We can offer headliners for the price of € 315, - and € 320, - without SSD from mid-December. Samples are available in advance.

All prices include 19% VAT, payment in advance after order confirmation, delivery time about 20 working days.

I wish you a nice holiday season and stay

Yours sincerely"

Auch in diesem Winter können wir bei fast konstanten Preisen wieder etwas für das E9 Forum anbieten:

Im Rahmen einer neuen Clubaktion könnten wir für alle Besteller, die innerhalb des Zeitraums 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019 ordern, folgende Sonderpreise anbieten:

Teppichsatz für den kompletten Innenraum incl. Heckablage, 22-tlg., in Feinvelour EUR 369,- statt EUR 394,- (+ Kofferraum, wenn gleich mitbestellt wird, EUR 165,- statt EUR 210,-)
oder in 2-Ton-Schlinge (aus Originalitätsgründen empfohlen) EUR 421,- statt EUR 451,- (+ Kofferraum, wenn gleich mitbestellt wird, EUR 175,- statt EUR 219,-).
Beim Kofferraumteppich bitte angeben, ob dieser seitlich einen Ausschnitt für die Kleinteilebox haben soll.

Es muss keine Sammelbestellung organisiert oder Geld gesammelt werden, die Sonderkonditionen erhält automatisch, wer bei seiner Bestellung auf die Clubaktion hinweist.

Mit dem Thema Himmel sind wir seither auch etwas weiter gekommen.

Wir werden von dem kürzlich bemusterten cremefarbenen Material, das zwar nicht ganz original ist, aber in etwa dem von BMW Classic entspricht,

eine geringe Menge fertigen lassen.
Himmel hieraus können wir zum Preis von € 315,- mit und € 320,- ohne SSD ab Mitte Dezember anbieten. Muster stehen vorab zur Verfügung.

Alle Preise inkl. 19 % MWSt., Zahlung per Vorkasse nach Auftragsbestätigung, Lieferzeit ca. 20 Arbeitstage.

Ich wünsche Ihnen eine schöne Vorweihnachtszeit und verbleibe

mit freundlichen Grüßen“

Klaus Hermann Mayer
Kraftfahrzeugtechnik GmbH
Berkheimer Str. 10-12
73734 Esslingen

Tel. 0049-(0)711/3579000
Fax 0049-(0)711/35790014
www.cabrio.de

HRB Esslingen 211947, Geschäftsführer Klaus H. Mayer, Ust-Id-Nr. DE145350058

Good luck.

Marco54

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
YES! FANTASTIC!

Well done @Marco54. As most of us have agreed, KHM is a no brainer. Their years of carpet making and their product is beyond doubt.
The discount will surely help compensate for the shipping costs etc.....

Also their new headliner..... still to be seen and evaluated, but if it’s anywhere close to their carpet quality, another important aspect gets covered (non Csl though :( )

As an afterthought, buyers might want to attach Ms Sena Sentürk’s email regarding the E9.com discount whilst ordering.

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
I assume they don't assess the 19% VAT for orders sent to the USA, and I still struggle to comprehend how such a high VAT is justified on top of already fairly high income-tax rates.

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
I assume they don't assess the 19% VAT for orders sent to the USA, and I still struggle to comprehend how such a high VAT is justified on top of already fairly high income-tax rates.
Well here in the Netherlands its rougly the same. Of 100k euro in salary, you drop ~50k in income tax, and with the remaining 50k you can buy stuff worth 38k....
Oh and if you buy a new car the vat is not 20 but ( on an average family car) something like 38%

But then you'll get almost free healthcare, and in our case, when you have a child with a disability for instance, the government takes care of all extra cost ( special school, taxi transport, medication, psychologist, special 1-1 daycare. )

Oh, and we don't have potholes...
And no choice...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A520F met Tapatalk

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
"We can offer headliners for the price of € 315, - and € 320..."

Who's going to get a sample?

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
"We can offer headliners for the price of € 315, - and € 320..."

Who's going to get a sample?

Hi Rob

Sorry to have missed your comment.
As you are interested I can order a sample when I place my carpet order next week.
If you wish to PM me with your contact address I will post the sample to you.

Cheers, Rob.

Marco 54

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Do we have anyone who has seen/used the headliner offered? I am going to place a carpet order and wonder if I should do the headliner as well.

Good morning Bob

We obtained a couple of small (2" square) samples for interested members -

IMG_5191.JPG

I have black headlining in my car and so I'm unable to make a comparison.
However our colleagues may chime in.

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Do we have anyone who has seen/used the headliner offered? I am going to place a carpet order and wonder if I should do the headliner as well.

Any one able to confirm how many metres of material are required to redo headlining and two sun visors?

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
I would imagine headliner is precut so only need to measure visors? Looks very close to what I have. I have an electric sunroof so my headliner has that zipper in it which makes things a bit more complicated.

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In an earlier thread (Replacement Carpet) Keshav wrote of KHM, "They give the German E9 forum a discount so it might be worth asking them to include the International E9 forum too."

After a discussion with Keshav we wrote to KHM enquiring about a possible discount. KHM have replied today with details of their Winter Discount that is available to our Members, who place an order during December, January and February. It is essential to mention that the order is being made in connection with the Winter discount to Members of E9coupe.com Forum.

Many thanks to Keshav for his general advice and for initiating the enquiry that has led to the discount offer. Keshav is well known and highly respected on this site and has yet again secured something of real value to Members. The discount is approximately 6.5% for the interior carpets and 20% off a boot/ trunk carpet ordered at the same time.

I attach a translation of the KHM message followed by the original in German.

Dear Sir,

Please find enclosed our today's offer to the German E9-Forum which is also valid for you.

We have also reproduced a small quantity of headlining material in cream white with the typical pattern, which will be available soon.

We look forward to your message and remain with best regards

i. A. Sena Sentürk

"As part of a new club action, we could offer the following special prices to all customers who order within the period 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019:

Carpet set for the complete interior incl. Rear rack, 22 pcs., In fine velour EUR 369, - instead of EUR 394, - (+ trunk, if ordered at the same time, EUR 165, - instead of EUR 210, -)

or in 2-tone loop (for reasons of originality recommended) EUR 421, - instead of EUR 451, - (+ trunk, if ordered at the same time, EUR 175, - instead of EUR 219, -).

When boot carpet please specify whether this side should have a cutout for the small parts box.

There is no need to organize a bulk order or to collect any money, the special conditions will automatically be given to those who refer to the club action when placing their order.

Since then, we have come a bit further with the subject of headliner.

We are using the recently sampled cream-colored material, which is not entirely original, but roughly equivalent to that of BMW Classic, to make a small quantity. We can offer headliners for the price of € 315, - and € 320, - without SSD from mid-December. Samples are available in advance.

All prices include 19% VAT, payment in advance after order confirmation, delivery time about 20 working days.

I wish you a nice holiday season and stay

Yours sincerely"

Auch in diesem Winter können wir bei fast konstanten Preisen wieder etwas für das E9 Forum anbieten:

Im Rahmen einer neuen Clubaktion könnten wir für alle Besteller, die innerhalb des Zeitraums 01.12.2018 - 28.02.2019 ordern, folgende Sonderpreise anbieten:

Teppichsatz für den kompletten Innenraum incl. Heckablage, 22-tlg., in Feinvelour EUR 369,- statt EUR 394,- (+ Kofferraum, wenn gleich mitbestellt wird, EUR 165,- statt EUR 210,-)
oder in 2-Ton-Schlinge (aus Originalitätsgründen empfohlen) EUR 421,- statt EUR 451,- (+ Kofferraum, wenn gleich mitbestellt wird, EUR 175,- statt EUR 219,-).
Beim Kofferraumteppich bitte angeben, ob dieser seitlich einen Ausschnitt für die Kleinteilebox haben soll.

Es muss keine Sammelbestellung organisiert oder Geld gesammelt werden, die Sonderkonditionen erhält automatisch, wer bei seiner Bestellung auf die Clubaktion hinweist.

Mit dem Thema Himmel sind wir seither auch etwas weiter gekommen.

Wir werden von dem kürzlich bemusterten cremefarbenen Material, das zwar nicht ganz original ist, aber in etwa dem von BMW Classic entspricht,

eine geringe Menge fertigen lassen.
Himmel hieraus können wir zum Preis von € 315,- mit und € 320,- ohne SSD ab Mitte Dezember anbieten. Muster stehen vorab zur Verfügung.

Alle Preise inkl. 19 % MWSt., Zahlung per Vorkasse nach Auftragsbestätigung, Lieferzeit ca. 20 Arbeitstage.

Ich wünsche Ihnen eine schöne Vorweihnachtszeit und verbleibe

mit freundlichen Grüßen“

Klaus Hermann Mayer
Kraftfahrzeugtechnik GmbH
Berkheimer Str. 10-12
73734 Esslingen

Tel. 0049-(0)711/3579000
Fax 0049-(0)711/35790014
www.cabrio.de

HRB Esslingen 211947, Geschäftsführer Klaus H. Mayer, Ust-Id-Nr. DE145350058

Good luck.

Marco54

If anyone is interested I have a complete Brand New in the Box KHM Set in black for an e9 which includes the Hat Rack piece. I went with salt and pepper for my carpet set, so this one is for sale.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The KHM headliner doesn’t have the parallel stripes/striations of the original. It is however similar to what has been available.

Ajay

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sorry guys my set is made by Onpira GMBH not KHM. All black and brand new including the hat rack. 20190130_134040.jpg20190130_134019.jpg20190130_134131.jpg

Attachments

• 20190130_134055.jpg
    20190130_134055.jpg
    362.3 KB · Views: 122

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Please excuse the naïveté but which type would be the correct carpets for a 74CSi with dark blue carpets?

What’s the correct type in regards to standard, fine velours, two tone loop or boucle?

I’m sure it’s not two tone, but out of the other three which is correct?

Thanks

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Don’t 74/75 facelift cars have a ‘one piece’ carpet? If so, these sets are multi piece. Just saying.
Is there anyone making one piece options or are these multi piece sets the best option?

Also is two tone loop the correct type of carpet for my car or fine velour?