Legends East attendance

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I signed up to Judge Chris. Did you see that?
I have judged at a number of Ofests before. It was mostly a Qtip contest but I know what to look for.
I know you and Paul have made the judging process much more comprehensive so looking forward to helping out.
Gary

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I signed up to Judge Chris. Did you see that?
I have judged at a number of Ofests before. It was mostly a Qtip contest but I know what to look for.
I know you and Paul have made the judging process much more comprehensive so looking forward to helping out.
Gary
Thanks Chris and Gary I will see if you are on Paul's list and Thank You!

Dohn

Reaction score
I'm in the E9 group, but didn't see anyplace to specify the level of evaluation. Mine's a driver, so I would prefer the clean category. I'll leave super clean and concours to people who are far more skilled, (and retentive?), than I...

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can you be a judge if your car is being judged at the same time - I thought we are supposed to be at our cars the entire time. If not I'm happy to help, I've judged before.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Can you be a judge if your car is being judged at the same time - I thought we are supposed to be at our cars the entire time. If not I'm happy to help, I've judged before.
We can work around this especially if someone next to you like Stan shows your coupe for you.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Legends is on Saturday. If not showing a car you have to register on the CCA link to the HH Concours website for Sat and Sun admission.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We can work around this especially if someone next to you like Stan shows your coupe for you.
I am happy to show another coupe but if some will show mine too, I will judge a different class.
Have judged at BMW CCA Boston Concours

Last edited:

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Chris, my experience with judging has been you don't judge the class you car is in but another class of BMW's.
If they use the CCA qualification criteria they will be divided by years as much as model.
I haven't seen how they have divided up the classes.
@HB Chris, Is this published anywhere?
I did get the email that they were not able to mail our packets and they will have to be picked up at the show.
Gary

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
1635777576337.png

1635777614577.png

Thank you @HB Chris

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary, You can see the classes in the map I sent to my fellow housemates this week. You are correct, you can’t judge a class where your car is entered. I will make sure Paul knows that you have volunteered, I don’t think the CCA provided that info to him. Classes are divided into Vintage, 2002, e9, M cars early and late, Open Concours and Preservation which are all full Concours (interior, exterior, trunk, engine bay and under carriage). There is also Super Clean which excludes under carriage.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Legends moved to Sunday due to huge storm moving through. No worries, we are consuming massive amounts of wine and other alcohol items. Thx to Chris, Wayne, Doug, Steve, Mario, Paul, Tom, Stan and others at our house. And we have proof four men can fit in Stan’s coupe!
4E90EEFF-F757-4EB5-9213-AB822BA9C1C3.jpeg
1B929B8E-A8B5-4202-826C-9FD7D09E1935.jpeg
9FE9B15E-4A08-4E9F-90D8-6EAF4E7C1DD3.jpeg
0A629220-A7B7-4EE0-BA0F-5617F3C22EA2.jpeg

TodB

Reaction score
Wow, quite the crew! I'm headed south later today to catch a flight otherwise I would have been there. I won't detail the weather 5 hours south of you headed your way - just awful. Regardless, it sounds like you will be well fueled and lubricated.

Make good choices.