'Mr.' Alpina

m73

Reaction score
Would a CSL Alpina be known as 'Mr.' ?.....certainly an important car in lovely golf:)

CSL_Alpina.PNG

m73

Reaction score
The original picture had no caption, but I checked & the show was this month-- surprised someone local did not post under event calendar.

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
My car above guys.........it won the BMW class and the Presidents award - which, amongst 362 great cars said it was the car the students at Pacific University would most liked to have taken home when new.

Considering some of the stunning cars in the concours, including some prewar beauties and postwar supercars, I think it bodes well for the future of our E9s.

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
My car above guys.........it won the BMW class and the Presidents award - which, amongst 362 great cars said it was the car the students at Pacific University would most liked to have taken home when new.

Considering some of the stunning cars in the concours, including some prewar beauties and postwar supercars, I think it bodes well for the future of our E9s.
Nice write up in recent Roundel, beautiful collection! I love your E3 3.3Li Art Car, that is sick, great artist!!!!! Stuff dreams are made of.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i got my roundel today and i saw the cover ... immediately ripped it open and read. i had to fight to keep from drooling too badly. beautiful cars / phenomenal collection. you-da-man

BMW Pete

Site Donor
Reaction score
i got my roundel today and i saw the cover ... immediately ripped it open and read. i had to fight to keep from drooling too badly. beautiful cars / phenomenal collection. you-da-man
Thank you Scott......Just another crazy BMW/car guy with the passion we all have, I feel very lucky to have been able to indulge that passion in the way I have, but I couldn't have done it without so much help from some great guys/historians in the hobby, some of them participants here in the early days.