• Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

My fun on my 71 this weekend

chope97

Reaction score
This past weekend I replaced the clutch master and slave cylinders. The master was a little different from my old cylinder so I had to do a little hose rerouting. I used the gravity bleed method. Easy peasy. The weather was so nice for working outside that I added a front bumper to my car that had been missing for a couple of years. Nice to get the tag off the dash. This car is a 71 Bavaria that was converted from an auto to a 5 speed by the previous owner. It also has a 3.3 engine with Webers. This car came from Boston and is Malaga.

dang

Administrator
Staff member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Since my car was converted I was not sure which master to get so I got this one it was cheaper and it worked fine
Duh, I was thinking brake master. That's the same clutch master I just installed too. Like Chris said, a small line added and good to go. Your gravity bleed success also threw me for a loop since my brake master was a PITA. My clutch master/slave bled like yours. Good job!