NEW E9 REGISTER - AUSTRALIA

burky

Site Donor
Reaction score
HI Peter,the CSL is Polaris Silver,I was a tad quick in saying that I wanted to bring my car to a meeting of the local group, in that it was just painted and i am in the process of reassembly,early in the year may work.

Boobouna

Reaction score
HI Peter,the CSL is Polaris Silver,I was a tad quick in saying that I wanted to bring my car to a meeting of the local group, in that it was just painted and i am in the process of reassembly,early in the year may work.

Ok great, can't wait to see it. I'll touch base with everyone in January around Australia Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rodspock

Reaction score
Classic man,

I have tried to join the FB group twice with no response. You should have requests from Kylie M (my partner's FB account).

Could you accept my request.

Cheers,

Rod

Boobouna

Reaction score
Classic man knows all about the kiwi e9's. He is the administrator but I don't think it would be a problem. More the merrier

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi WISE9UY. The same will have applied to you as with my answer to Fred, sorry.

Hello Classicman, I do not recall a specific message, but I have received what I would term as random message requests. When I do not recognize the name, I do not add. What is your real name as I still have some sitting in my requests sections. Thank-you, Roland.

classicman

Reaction score
Hello Classicman, I do not recall a specific message, but I have received what I would term as random message requests. When I do not recognize the name, I do not add. What is your real name as I still have some sitting in my requests sections. Thank-you, Roland.

Roland, it would have either come through as Affordable Classics or Nick Coetzee

classicman

Reaction score
Classic man,

I have tried to join the FB group twice with no response. You should have requests from Kylie M (my partner's FB account).

Could you accept my request.

Cheers,

Rod

Done. Are you in Oz though, looks like you're in the USA?

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am not on FB either and don't have any desire to do so....seems like a few other members in the same position............any reason why blogging cannot be done thru here?
cheers........Paul (E9 total Resto Oz)

Boobouna

Reaction score
I am not on FB either and don't have any desire to do so....seems like a few other members in the same position............any reason why blogging cannot be done thru here?
cheers........Paul (E9 total Resto Oz)

Hi Paul,

The FB page is just another avenue for owners to chat and discuss things. As you can see many of us use this forum also.

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm located in Tasmania.
Also not on FB and plan to stay that way.
Always happy to chat through here or I can DM you my mobile.

Wes

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a set of original e9 wheels and hubcaps (4 ) coming up for sale with Michelin 195/70r14 rubber.........with about 100 kms on them....any one interested let me know. Also a 5 speed getrag box................have to talk to my mechanic about that (hope he hasn't thrown it another car :eek:) I am clearing the decks as I don't like stuff lying around. I also have an original tool box which needs minor repairs. I will post some pics up in the next few days to give folks an idea of whats what.

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Wes...............not sure whats involved as mine was fitted when purchased. I believe its fairly simple.....but I have my mate emailing me with details as he fitted his Getrag after he purchased..............so I will let you know. I am going out to see my mechanic tomorrow and run thru the gearbox with him.

paul

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have an aluminium spoiler for sale as seen in the pic below. Near new ......selling as I have I have installed a rubber one.
my email if interested [email protected]
IMG_6841.JPG
IMG_6854.JPG