Nice 74

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
Well all of this tells me that I did the right thing. I looked for an E9 for a while and bought one from a BMW enthusiast with 15 other BMW's in his collection and who owned the car for years. I felt safe with the purchase. We take care of our own.

restart

Reaction score
1DDC5347-3B2C-47A0-98EE-E39487F8D257.jpeg
Here is the tiny pattern I saw,on my 2800....

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Washer fluid is contained where?

Not the $60K car being discussed. Start from the beginning of the thread. For $7K, I think it is acceptable for the green car to have a missing fluid tank.

Bravo

Reaction score
Bravo, could you take a minute and give us your short list of the major problems with this car. I can see a couple but would love to see what you see.
Thanks, Steve
Hey oneills,
Just found the listing from e-bay ( that 1974 is great) I looked at another e9 months ago that was offered for$ 59,900.00 on the same post, by someone who i think was bidding on it himself and it was a disaster. To start the car there was a toggle switch left of the steering wheel just hanging there, among other things.
Bravo

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey oneills,
Just found the listing from e-bay ( that 1974 is great) I looked at another e9 months ago that was offered for$ 59,900.00 on the same post, by someone who i think was bidding on it himself and it was a disaster. To start the car there was a toggle switch left of the steering wheel just hanging there, among other things.
Bravo
Thanks, Bravo