NOS CSL Alloy trunk / Boot lid. Very rare.

skl63

Reaction score
I have a spare, very rare, new lightweight CSL trunk / boot lid for sale. This still has the factory part number stickers and has never been painted (except for the factory green primer). It is in virtually perfect condition and would suit anyone doing a high end restoration or in need of a valuable spare part.

Photos attached, PM if interested.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 299
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 291
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 278
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 283

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a spare, very rare, new lightweight CSL trunk / boot lid for sale. This still has the factory part number stickers and has never been painted (except for the factory green primer). It is in virtually perfect condition and would suit anyone doing a high end restoration or in need of a valuable spare part.

Photos attached, PM if interested.

it usually helps to know where are you located, at least o know in which cide of the pond you are
complete your profile, pls.

skl63

Reaction score
Sorry guys,

I was a bit sparse with info with the original post.

Firstly, I am in Australia, but will pack the boot in a custom made crate to facilitate safe shipping, with little risk of damage. Happy to ship to Europe, UK or the USA/Canada.

Price is $4000 but feel free to make an offer via PM. I have owned this for over 10 years, as a spare. Last available cost was about what I am asking & I believe these have been NLA for several years.

Cheers