Other parts for sale

Tundra

Reaction score
Scott, I'm interested in the all around chrome trim and both turn signal. Just let me know how and where to pay.I'm located in the Orlando FL area. I would also be interested in the seats if you have them and are in good shape.

Thanks,
Andre

scestes

Reaction score
Hey Andre, a guy who was interested in the turn signals got back to me and is going to buy them afterall, so I'm going to sell them to him. There is one other person who asked about the body trim that I'm waiting to hear back from, but if he doesn't take it, it's yours.

scestes

Reaction score
Someone had asked about seats. I've had covers over my seats because I wanted to save the hardware, upon closer inspection though, they're not actually in bad shape. If someone is looking for a drivers seat or passenger seat in black, let me know and I'll take pics. The passenger seat is already unmounted and can ship right away. The drivers seat is still mounted and I'd just need a day to remove it and put something else in it's place so I can still move the car around. The rear seat is kaput and even though it is kaput, it is already spoken for.

Tundra

Reaction score
Hey Scott,

Yes. I'm the one who was interested in the front seats. If you could either post or send me pictures of both it would be great. I was also interested in the all around trim. They are still on your web site. Are they still available? I know you said that you are waiting for someone to get back to you but you may want to tell that person you have someone who is prepared to buy them now.

Andre

scestes

Reaction score
Edit: Sorry, misread. I am pulling the trim first before I actually sell it. That way if I can send out some pics of how it will be shipped before it's sold. That buyer is still waiting for me to pull it off the car. I'll get some pictures taken of the seats in some nice natural light tomorrow before mid day and post them. I've been sick the past couple of days, but I've gotta ship a couple of items tomorrow and I'll take care of this at the same time.

scestes

Reaction score
askdchief said:
How is the whole exhaust system look is it still serviceable if so how much do u want for it.

Hey all, I've been pretty sick this week and have spent the majority of my time in bed watching TV. I hardly watch TV anymore, so suffice to say, I'm pretty amazed at how little there is worth watching on my DTV satellite system that I pay 100 bucks for service on each month. I may have to modify this..

Anyway, I hope to get out of the house and out to the car tomorrow to get additional pics taken and to get a couple items packaged up for people who are looking to buy items. I try to give a direct quote from fedex that includes the actual size and weight of the package I'm sending to the destination so that no one feels I'm overcharging on shipping.

The exhaust system is still on the car, but may be tied up in a deal with an exhaust manufacturer who is possibly going to yield the group a group buy deal on a stainless system. I hope to have an answer as to if this group buy deal will actually happen within the next month. If it does not, the exhaust (minus the header) will be for sale and I will make sure that I post detailed pictures of it before I sell it. Ernie, I will make sure you've got first shot at it.

scestes

Reaction score
One additional item. I didn't see a feedback forum, but John H was an incredibly nice guy to do business with. Thanks much John. FedEx even delivered his box to the wrong city the first time around. Trust me John, FedEx got an earful for that. :)

scestes

Reaction score
I am in Union City, but am actually probably driving out your direction on Saturday. If Saturday works for you, I could bring it along. No delivery charge or shipping charges because I'm already in the area. If you want better pictures, I'll take some tomorrow in the sun.

scestes

Reaction score
Hey all. I've recovered from being sick and will be putting an effort to get parts off the car again this Sunday. This week is full of work unfortunately.

scestes

Reaction score
Getting back into the swing

Well, I've had a lot going on over the past year, and I've spent more time on my 2002 than I thought I would need to. I'm working on my CS again and still have some items for sale. For those joining my show that is currently in progress, I'm selling some select parts off my 2800cs that I'm turning into a purpose built track car. I will post pictures and prices for the following items over the next couple of days. I pulled most of this off the car today.

Radiator
Driver and Passenger window and door trim (lots of bits and pieces in really good shape)
Front Windshield trim
Rear Window trim
Gas Tank
Steering Column
Rear Trailing Arms (Drum configuration)
Auto Trans (will need to be rebuilt for sure)
Automatic Trans Linkage
Rear Window

I had thought the front seats might be worth boxing up for sale, but honestly the chrome trim and shiny bits are probably the only only thing worth keeping.