Parting: 1977 633csi

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is that a red 9-blade fan on the front? Is it compatible with an e9? If so, I'd be interested in that with clutch (it looks to be in better condition than what I have currently).

Last edited:

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
What about the rims. If those are the Alpina 7x14, even with the 5 extra holes, still worth money. I see them anywhere up to 800 on eBay, quite regularly.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is that a red 9-blade fan on the front? Is it compatible with an e9? If so, I'd be interested in that with clutch (it looks to be in better condition than what I have currently).

It looks like an 8 blade fan.

They look like standard bmw post 74 fauxpinas

Agreed. They are still worth about $300 or so.

@floridabmx - check with @Bmachine on the air box.

Also, remove the door pockets, the throttle pedal, door trim, arm rests, door switches, wiper relay, wiper motor?

Somebody might want the belts. I pulled a set off of a member’s 633 parts car (same color even).

What about the lift pump that was discussed recently by @Mike Goble?

Front/Rear calipers no?

List the rear seat on bmw2002faq.com

floridabmx

Reaction score
Yes the wheels are from my e9 they have great pirellis on them. I really hate to sell the car with the tires. Might try and find some used tires to swap over. I need to source the correct style wheels with hubcap for my 72 3.0cs. I bought this car just to get the wheels, haha!

b7e510e2a8206d085aa2c4c4f6410e64.jpg

floridabmx

Reaction score
Bit interesting this car was tan on tan with BBS just like my e9. Poor thing spoke to me when I found it. I feel horrible parting it now. Cool photo of the two in my hometown, New Smyrna Beach aka Shark Bite capital of the world [emoji5]

1f8f39c65c0824f935312e4afe5757ca.jpg

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Aren't the rear headrest kind of a big deal in the e24 world?

Funny that you bought it for the RSs. I've been thinking of buying an e23 just for the staggered Epsilon (Southern Ways) wheels.

Wiscosh

Reaction score
I need a few things. I had my 84 repainted (Baltic Blue, as original), and the body shop lost the triangular covers above the doors that hide the mounting screws for the exterior door mirrors. Not only does it look bad without them, but the wind noise through the little drip holes is very annoying. I was able to get the left side from the factory but cannot source the right side. Another victim of the respray was that my kidney grilles became damaged. If yours are pristine I will take them. I also need a black speaker cover for the kickpanel. But if yours are beige and you have both I will take both, as my interior is pearl beige. Last and most unlikely, I need the right side front bumper end (the piece that wraps to the front fender). The cover has to be in good shape on the outside, and on the inside, the studs for fixing to the body have to be all present and accounted for and firmly attached to the rubber. These are notorious for dry rot. I am about to give up and epoxy some bolts in place, but that will be tricky as they will need to be in the exact spots or else the bumper end will not line up with the body.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Rear calipers great for a 2800 CS disk brake conversion for someone??

L-Jet intake stuff useful for conversions.

Those front armrests and map pockets are worth something.

Fuel pump holder/reservoir...I'd be interested if it's cheap and not TOO crusty looking.

restart

Reaction score
Aren’t both sides the same...or is there a split early/ late

03F75167-F8E7-4FB5-9419-3F175E1CB418.jpeg
E800D593-C3F4-4AB6-8E36-58922782CFCC.png
View attachment 41854 View attachment 41855 Aren’t both sides the same.

I need a few things. >>. I was able to get the left side from the factory but cannot source the right side. Another victim of the respray was that my kidney grilles became damaged. If yours are pristine I will take them. I also need a Last and most unlikely, I need the right side front bumper end (the piece that wraps to the front fender). The cover has to be in good shape on the outside, and on the inside, the studs for fixing to the body have to be all present and accounted for and firmly attached to the rubber. .

Attachments

• C699953F-E321-41F6-BBD1-0C999266E120.jpeg
    C699953F-E321-41F6-BBD1-0C999266E120.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 89

Wiscosh

Reaction score
Rear calipers great for a 2800 CS disk brake conversion for someone??

L-Jet intake stuff useful for conversions.

Those front armrests and map pockets are worth something.

Fuel pump holder/reservoir...I'd be interested if it's cheap and not TOO crusty looking.

View attachment 41851 View attachment 41853 View attachment 41854 View attachment 41855 Aren’t both sides the same.

View attachment 41851 View attachment 41853 View attachment 41854 View attachment 41855 Aren’t both sides the same.

No, the sides are mirror images of each other. The part I am looking for corresponds to #11 in the parts list (although that one looks slightly different than mine).