Parting out compete 72 3.0csi - ALL parts

EAGKnox

Reaction score
Photos sent of the clip. I do have a gas pedal, but the rubber looks dry rotted at the shaft point.

DaveG

Reaction score
If you can get the gas pedal out without busting it, I'd be interested in it.....
DaveG

rgage2u

Reaction score
seat belts

Do you have the right front lap belt, buckle and insert? If so, please PM me. Thanks.

JonE9

Reaction score
Do you have these?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqUOKicE3KsE5pheBN57J37rUg~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqUOKicE3KsE5pheBN57J37rUg~~_12.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 126

CRJ Driver

Reaction score
Trunk Stuff

Have any of the trunk inner cardboard pieces...esp the rear one that covers the inside of the tail lights? Maybe the side pieces or carpets? Any condition is ok. Thanks Tom

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i can answer the questions for Rich - since i know the answers - to expedite for you. belt trim gone + no i didn't get it, trunk trim was too far gone

execmalibu

Reaction score
Belt moldings... Heard from a reliable source the belt moldings are now in Malibu.

I am not sure and I could be mistaken but I heard from a very reliable source that the belt moldings went to a guy in Malibu Ca. along with the lower dash and a few other parts:wink:...

kys911t

Site Donor
Reaction score
I could use left and right door wing window regulator, driver side steel plate with treaded studs that attaches the glass to the sliding rollers, left and right rear quarter sill molding. Let me know if you any of these left. Thanks

E9erCS

Reaction score
CSI airbox mounting bracket?

I am interested in the bracket attached to the passenger side front interior side of the engine compartment, into which the "V" shaped mounting shoe of the airbox slides. This bracket is contoured to follow the shape of the side of the engine compartment, and is attached by two rivets, I believe, which will have to be drilled out to remove it.

Understand this is a bit of a hassle to remove; please price accordingly, if you have one available.

Thanks,

--Steve