Parts ID Help

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
From Paltech's website:

The Micro-polishing process was developed by myself (A chemical & Processing engineer) in order to restore antique auto parts to their original condition. The Micro-polishing process does not remove any of the parts material; it merely removes the metal oxide layer. The Micro-polishing process will polish parts inside & outside and will also polish down & into engraving, stampings, casting marks ect. to keep the part as originally manfactured. The process seals the micro pores in the material to provide a long lasting finish. The process finish will outlast typical bead blasting restoration finishes by at least ten times in similar environments.

The Micro-polishing process entails a trade secret muti-mechanical motion using custom made equipment & custom formulated media that are not available on the market. There are no chemicals used in the process.

NewSixCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks. I am very happy with the result and apart from really knows his stuff, Jeff is a pleasure to deal with. I did think about putting them under a glass case, at least for a while! Its a shame the air cleaner will hide them, but at least I can dispense with the adapter plate and install a hood pad that won't get crushed...