Petri fanaticism

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone needing these in Australia can have their stock forwarded to me and I am happy to distribute locally when I get them. I will wait about a month before finalising numbers.

Last edited:

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Anyone needing these in Australia can have their stock forwarded to me and I am happy to distribute locally when I get them. I will wait about a month before finalising numbers.
That sounds like a great idea, thanks for the offer to help!

Circle back to me in a month and I'll get a shipment headed in your direction.

So far everyone who has placed an order in the US has been bagged and packaged and they will all mail out tomorrow. Once we have a final number for Simon in England/Europe, I'll get those shipped out too.

This has been one of my best sellers ever :D:D:D

Cheers!
Dan

Last edited:

Simufly

Reaction score
For the European/UK team I anticipate making the cut off for orders this Wednesday 27th.
So if you have not ordered yet and need a set, get mailing!
Simon

Drew20

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks team, this is great. Another thing I never knew I was missing in my life

Pm sent

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents,
I am out of the office this week, returning next Tuesday. Apologies if I don't immediately reply to DMs until Tuesday, but rest assured I am seeing all of the orders and I will get them all shipped by Tuesday of next week. That also gives a few extra days for people to add onto the international orders.
Cheers!
Dan

floridabmx

Reaction score
a favorite for sure :)
27nAOuU.jpg

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents!

Back at work after a few days out of the office. I THINK I have now shipped all the Petri screws and spider washers that were ordered. The only one still to go out is the bulk Australian order and I am waiting to hear back from Frankie on a final tally and the shipping address.

More than 300 screws and washers are headed to Petri homes around the world :D

If you haven't received your order in about a week, DM me and I'll send another set out.

Cheers!
Dan