Petri fanaticism

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gents!

Back at work after a few days out of the office. I THINK I have now shipped all the Petri screws and spider washers that were ordered. The only one still to go out is the bulk Australian order and I am waiting to hear back from Frankie on a final tally and the shipping address.

More than 300 screws and washers are headed to Petri homes around the world :D

If you haven't received your order in about a week, DM me and I'll send another set out.

Cheers!
Dan

Your the man dan ... much appreciated and I will make a donation to the site this weekend

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Any left? Would be interested in buying a few sets.
Peter
[email protected]
You can have a few sets as a gift, Peter. Let me know how many and the shipping address. I think I bought 500 screws and washers, so I still have a few more sets I can send out.

Alternatively I will happily give you the part numbers and my source and you can buy direct as you need them.

Let me know!
Dan

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Dan- I landed yesterday at Austin.
When can Peter C. and I come by to pick up a set of washers? In Cedar Park today.
We have cold beer.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Late to the party here bu I'd like two sets in the UK Dan but no rush so could wait until others here want them and distribute. Otherwise I have an address that they could go to in the US? Will make site donation too - thank you!

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Late to the party here bu I'd like two sets in the UK Dan but no rush so could wait until others here want them and distribute. Otherwise I have an address that they could go to in the US? Will make site donation too - thank you!
I suggest you reach out to @Simufly as I sent a few extra sets to Simon to distribute among our UK based Petri brother and sisters.:D

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
To all,
By now everyone who asked for have received the screws/ washers from Dan and haven’t made a donation to the forum as yet, please do so as requested by us right from the beginning.
Many thanks
Keshav

Simufly

Reaction score
Hi UK and Europe team. As the conduit for these screw from Dan, I am away from home ATM. back tomorrow and hopefully Dans's pack will be waiting for me. All being well I will try to get it sorted over the weekend.
Simon

Simufly

Reaction score
Ok team back home and sadly no pack from Dan yet. A bit concerned as the Aussie supply has already arrived.
Will post again when it arrives!
Simon

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ok team back home and sadly no pack from Dan yet. A bit concerned as the Aussie supply has already arrived.
Will post again when it arrives!
Simon

I had my secretary track your shipment, Simon, and I am told it is still 'in transit'. If you look at the attached screen shot from the USPS tracking page, you will see that it was processed in Brazil, for some bewildering reason??? :confused::confused:

tracking.jpg