Site Donor
Reaction score
Someone please put out an APB on the missing radio

Last edited:

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
It is nice that having removed those stupid aluminum rings from the top of the struts that they installed them under the hood where the new owner can continue to enjoy them.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
The wheels look horrible and as does the profile of the tires. Proper classic 14" or 16" Alpinas will completely change the look of the car.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
it was for sale earlier this year. i spoke to the owner and asked why so inexpensive. i think he was asking around 16k or 18k ... and strongly urged him to take it off the market and list it for 25k+

he didn't listen ... i should find his email and send him the auction ... except i'm not really that cruel
http://www.e9coupe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18598

Last edited:

shanon

Reaction score
Nice interior. Dash shelf redone, they left out the divider 'darts' in the re-cover.

Its lil too blue for me says the fella in yellah ;-)

02m2

Reaction score
Saw this today.....joke

They have to be kidding they think they are getting 40-60k for this !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 184

02m2

Reaction score
Russo

Registered as a bidder and went to the "inspection" today. Apparently we have a different interpretation of that term. I usually think that means you can open the hood, look inside, open the trunk...that sort of stuff. Not the case here. To me it looks like it was wrecked. Doors don't, fit on either side ( look at my pixs). Window frames and elevators are tweaked. Bright work is rough. Sunroof seal looks like it was put in by Stevie wonder and leaks. Rear trunk gaps off significantly and the crappy non original paint job looks like it was brushed on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 174

TodB

Reaction score
To me it looks like it was wrecked. Doors don't, fit on either side ( look at my pixs). Window frames and elevators are tweaked. Bright work is rough. Sunroof seal looks like it was put in by Stevie wonder and leaks. Rear trunk gaps off significantly and the crappy non original paint job looks like it was brushed on.
But other than that it was OK? :D

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
O2M2, went back and looked at the car in profile. Even from 15 feet the misfit door is visible. And again a redone coupe with the optional speaker grill delete.
And let us remember an ostrich, an ostrich!!!! died for those door panels. Gross!