Seattle: 1973 3.0 CSI -$89K

m73

Reaction score
Thanks Steve,

I have a feeling there will be a lot of back and forth before this leaves my garage..... but I have pressing needs in my life so that will be the only reason I sell.

Thanks all for the support I understand you this was not advertised properly.

Mo

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Mo. I feel like I owe you an apology for my comments being a bit harsh. It is always interesting when a coupe is discussed and it is not disclosed that someone on the forum can speak for it. All of that said, at a glance in the exterior photos, the coupe looks sharp. But that corrosion at the fenders and bulkhead sure do tell a slipper story - lots of necessary work that it seems. And as you know, that work is very costly. I am no expert, so I will stop spit-balling numbers for the car. But I do think the general advice that has been shared by others is in the right neighborhood. Best of luck with the sale.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
No dice!

I called tonight and the owner says he is not interested in selling anymore. I was supposed to take a look tonight at 5pm. I am armed with my paint depth gauge and a borescope with video capture.

@m73,

Perhaps we can meet another time. You are welcome to drive the CSI over to my place, which isn’t far. I feel like and idiot as I somehow missed about 10 posts in the middle of this thread. That is why I was confused about some of your later comments on the car. I still feel good about my initial assessment based on the pics. I hope you have the chance to take care of the fenders before putting it on the market, because you are selling the coupe short if you don’t. I sent you a PM about the replacement parts, which I mentioned to your dad earlier in the week. GLWS!

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
No dice!

I called tonight and the owner says he is not interested in selling anymore. I was supposed to take a look tonight at 5pm. I am armed with my paint depth gauge and a borescope with video capture.

@m73,

Perhaps we can meet another time. You are welcome to drive the CSI over to my place, which isn’t far. I feel like and idiot as I somehow missed about 10 posts in the middle of this thread. That is why I was confused about some of your later comments on the car. I still feel good about my initial assessment based on the pics. I hope you have the chance to take care of the fenders before putting it on the market, because you are selling the coupe short if you don’t. I sent you a PM about the replacement parts, which I mentioned to your dad earlier in the week. GLWS!
Well finally a prediction of mine has come true. As I said in a previous post, "this is going to be an interesting lesson for us all."

m73

Reaction score
I think my dad just wants to sell the car, this obviously needs some attention to certain areas...... That said the pricing needs be accurate and that will happen when we can both agree to work together to sell it. This will be sold to serious parties only, just maybe not right now....

Thanks,

Mo

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
You and your dad should seriously buy Mark's inner fenders. Even if you don't install them, the next guy you sell it to will be glad to have them.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Last edited: