Series II CSL Bat wing

Motorsport

Site Donor
Reaction score
CSL Project.jpg
I am going through the restoration process of a Series II Bat, as you will tell, it is a bare metal "all in" project. I need the rear wing with the center piece. Any ideas where I may be able to source one? Sadly, I fear that most CSL OEM parts are now cruising around in some restomods.

daddywad

Reaction score
Hi, I have an original two upright wing that I reproduce and sell complete with rubbber edges. I dont do the 3 upright version I'm afraid. I also make ali bonnets and a colleague makes Scheel repros Mark

Attachments

• CS PARTS BROCHURE FINAL 2 2.pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 196

Motorsport

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi Chris. I do need advise from the experts! I can tell it is not an early Series II Bat but instead, one of the latest.

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
View attachment 138961I am going through the restoration process of a Series II Bat, as you will tell, it is a bare metal "all in" project. I need the rear wing with the center piece. Any ideas where I may be able to source one? Sadly, I fear that most CSL OEM parts are now cruising around in some restomods.
I think you need to talk to Alberto he can make anything with fiberglass he make me a csl bumper and spoiler for me

aguirola

Reaction score
We make the rear wing, 2 side supports, no rubber.

100% perfect fit.

Regards, Alberto
PS. We also make a tapped ally insert that goes inside the ends of the wing to ensure a positive threading surface.
This is included in the wing, and it is the full width.
If interested, we can also change the angle of attack.
Also, at the bottoms of the the uprights, same ally supports for the trunk mounting location.