Share your ....inspiring interiors

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Nice! What's the wire thing on the passenger headrest?

oohhh you got me ! could you leave your inspecteur Closeau eyes a bit in the wardrobe ?
it is a humble thing i made to hang my ties in the way to a conference, nothing serious, in fact i wonder where is it now ?
thank you for comenting

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that time is was three, one for first evening event, second for the conference itself, and thrid one for the gala dinner,
it was a very elegant one...
One would not want to be seen in the same tie twice. Oops, is that a bit sexist as in not want to be seen in the same dress twice?
d'Q, males of our gender can wear the same suit shirt and tie as often as we want. No one notices or cares. One of the perks of being a male of our species.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
well, we can wait to see the new Jabberjaw interior ... how's that going Chuck?

DeQ. Great thread idea.

One big problem though. If you start it by setting the bar so incredibly high, no one is going to want to be humbled. ;-)
Bo, very true, but some of us can post our interiors and bring this thread back down to reality ... somebody else just has to step thru the door

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bo, very true, but some of us can post our interiors and bring this thread back down to reality ... somebody else just has to step thru the door

Done!

Posting this for the pure shock value. The car pretty much looks the same except the rear seats are out and it is full of parts inside. I do have a complete black leather interior in good 'driver' shape. Also new door panels, great wood, and a great dash and under-dash parts. I still need to buy carpet and get my console sides. The only thing I don't have is time! ;)

Snapped when I picked up the car. "Damp" would be an understatement. Yikes!
16908119566_a84b4ec006_b.jpg

Last edited:

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Done!

Posting this for the pure shock value. The car pretty much looks the same except the rear seats are out and it is full of parts inside. I do have a complete black leather interior in good 'driver' shape. Also new door panels, great wood, and a great dash and under-dash parts. I still need to buy carpet and get my console sides. The only thing I don't have is time! ;)

Snapped when I picked up the car. "Damp" would be an understatement. Yikes!
16908119566_a84b4ec006_b.jpg
That looks a load better than my CSL..

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
All I can offer so far is a test fit of a rear window panel and it wasn't even snapped it.

Attachments

• IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 398
Last edited: