Storage space cleaning

trinityave

Reaction score
I'm cleaning out my storage space over the holidays. I'll post pictures soon. I have most of the interior out of a 1970 2800cs, all of the glass, bumpers, and other odds and ends. I'm in the Atlanta area if anyone is interested.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
what color is the interior that you have? specifically the door panels. any dash or console parts in good shape
would be interested in a rear bumper and potentially other items

i am in atlanta, so could be there quickly, with cash in hand
scott

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am interested in the under steering dash panel. I could use the rear parcel shelf cover also.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm looking for an EXCELLENT (no pitting cracks, etc) piece that goes beside the driver's seat rail on the door side. It is chrome plated plastic, about 14" long, has 3 holes with chrome screws that fasten it to the carpet, and angle up toward the seat rails, and a notch at the front where the adjuster knob is. IF you have one, please send a picture and price to: kittyandgary at verizon.net

THANKS,

Gary Knox

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm looking for an EXCELLENT (no pitting cracks, etc) piece that goes beside the driver's seat rail on the door side. It is chrome plated plastic, about 14" long, has 3 holes with chrome screws that fasten it to the carpet, and angle up toward the seat rails, and a notch at the front where the adjuster knob is. IF you have one, please send a picture and price to: kittyandgary at verizon.net

THANKS,

Gary Knox
Gary, i think i have a spare - and if i do, its a brand new one. i have to check tomorrow some time. they aren't cheap ... but its the real thing. i see that rogerstii has them for 70 bucks plus shipping. w+n has them also - 46 euro plus shipping (without VAT). i also have a used passenger side.

scott

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Scott,

I have a perfect passenger side (and a good one as well). I think the pair are available for about 50 euro plus shipping from W & N. I'd prefer to buy just one, and if you have the driver's side either new or like new, I'll take it. $30 plus shipping - is that OK?

Gary

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary,

i unfortunately paid more than 30 bucks ... i will have to look into what i paid. for some reason i think it was 42 bucks plus shipping - i bought it from rogerstii. let me look into it and get back to you. not looking to make money, but would prefer to not lose money. i also have to make sure i have a spare ... if memory serves i bought 2 drivers side and one passenger side. but i need to verify this.

scott