Storage space cleaning

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
guys,

i haven't brought everything home yet to completely assess the condition and know everything that i am getting. there are a certain number of parts that i am keeping for my coupe. as soon as i get it all home i will clean everything up, catalog what i have and post items for sale.

please keep in mind that there are certain things that are spoken for, and some of the original responders will have first shot at items that were asked about during the original postings.

now for the fine print - i am NOT going to try to see how much money i can make off of this, things will be reasonably priced ... and nothing is going on ebay unless it is not spoken for in a reasonable amount of time. the buyer's fine print is that if you are buying to resell ... don't bother unless you plan to donate a significant amount of the profit to this website. this effort is all about getting parts to people that need them for their coupe.

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Scott,

Wonderful statement about pricing and 'resale' by a buyer of the 'new stash' you just purchased.

By that short paragraph, you just 'sold' the piece I need from your previous stash (driver's side plastic chrome piece by the seat adjustment knob) for your price plus shipping. Even though I could have bought a R & L pair from W & N for just slightly more, I WANT to do business with this kind of enthusiast!!

Let me know your PayPal account name via PM, and the total including shipping.

THANKS for your service to this community.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Gary,

thank you for the kind statement. i unfortunately do not have a new spare ... just the pair i am keeping. but there is a decent one for both sides in this buy it was one of the pieces that i picked up and looked at relatively closely since you told me you needed one. when i get it home later this week i will get back to you

scott