Taiga Batmobile at RM Amelia Island

sandhu

Site Donor $
Reaction score
How often does anyone trust the words of a salesman?
And also how many times does the average joe/E9 potential new owner gets his pants pulled down by certain so called E9 resto guys that are mostly all skirt and no bllx with the E9 cars they sell to them with their deceit and lies as the perfectly restored E9 car in the world !!!!

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
And also how many times does the average joe/E9 potential new owner gets his pants pulled down
We aren’t talking about buying stuff at the dollar store. These cars are serious money, and I find it incredible that buyers spending $100,000 won’t spend $300 to have a professional inspect a car first. I won’t buy a lousy shovel without looking it over carefully.

Is it too much to expect buyers to exercise a little caution and common sense?

John

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We aren’t talking about buying stuff at the dollar store. These cars are serious money, and I find it incredible that buyers spending $100,000 won’t spend $300 to have a professional inspect a car first. I won’t buy a lousy shovel without looking it over carefully.

Is it too much to expect buyers to exercise a little caution and common sense?

John

Common sense is not common at all.

Yes, PPI with any vehicle is worth it, I have been saved thousands by doing a proper PPI. Some fail the due diligence intelligence test.