Screenshot_20230702-201708~3.png

Last edited:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I need oodles of photos please. I remember this find, but totally forgot this was one of 169.

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@Fonzy_75
When I initially put my CSL up for sale, the intention was to try to get a Carb Csl, ideally in Colorado. Alpina engine of course being the icing on the cake.
If you ever intend to sell the car, I’m sure plenty of us here would be in line to assist or in buying it. I’ve had a few friends text me hoping to see the car in detail.

thanks
Keshav

eastsideM3

Reaction score
Yes. We can help you with details. For example your fender decals are not correct. This car must be 100% accurate. Do you have a differential cooler?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Why must it be 100% accurate? According to what documented standards? Yours?

I think the must is based on the desire to represent such a rare car, Alpina B2 as accurately as at all possible. If the decals‘ font and or size might be off, or other minor corrections can help get this car to the category it belongs in, it would be our collective MUST to advise help raise the bar…..my 2 cents…. It’s not about who knows more, rather to jointly help with our collective knowledge.

eastsideM3

Reaction score
Why must it be 100% accurate? According to what documented standards? Yours?
Nah he can paint it purple for all I care. Just such a rare and special car it should be correct and I think he can be helped with details. See it has the Hercules filters like my car, although the decals again are incorrect. Should have the carbs and cam logo. I’ve heard about this car when it was silver but didn’t know it was a csl. Vin would help.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I think the must is based on the desire to represent such a rare car, Alpina B2 as accurately as at all possible. If the decals‘ font and or size might be off, or other minor corrections can help get this car to the category it belongs in, it would be our collective MUST to advise help raise the bar…..my 2 cents…. It’s not about who knows more, rather to jointly help with our collective knowledge.

If collective knowledge is indeed a priority , perhaps @eastsideM3 could explain why the decals are off, or elaborate on the differential cooler.