The Vintage Asheville/Hot Springs NC 2021 Who's going? May 20-22. Postponed to Sept 16-18

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
1613686277007.png

Still on the edge of Covid. I will have had the vaccination by then but younger folks may not.
Not even sure it will still happen.
Can I get some input and interest?
Many friends from the SE go to this.
I'm registered and hotel booked.
Thanks,
Gary

PLEASE INDLUDE YOUR NAME.

Last edited:

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m trying to find out from Scott if can still register.
I’m trying to find out from Scott if can still register.

Registration is still OPEN for the The Vintage.

Oldbmwcoupes

Reaction score
I’m registered and booked in the hotel (not the greatest hotel by a long shot, but it is fun). Don’t know which car I’ll take though. Thinking it may be my e 28 race car. Does anybody know what will be the featured chassis?

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I’m registered and booked in the hotel (not the greatest hotel by a long shot, but it is fun). Don’t know which car I’ll take though. Thinking it may be my e 28 race car. Does anybody know what will be the featured chassis?
Scott, has kind of given up the featured car idea. So I don't expect to see one. I have a E28 M5 that has been to The Vintage more than 10 times.

Dohn

Reaction score
Like Andrew, I've been registered since 2020 and rebooked at the Clarion. I'm helping the BMW CCA Foundation set up their booth early Saturday morning, so I should be able to carve out a space for e9s again. They're holding open the Genesis show at the Foundation until the Friday before the Vintage, so that will be fun. Hope to see all of you there!

Dohn Roush

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Like Andrew, I've been registered since 2020 and rebooked at the Clarion. I'm helping the BMW CCA Foundation set up their booth early Saturday morning, so I should be able to carve out a space for e9s again. They're holding open the Genesis show at the Foundation until the Friday before the Vintage, so that will be fun. Hope to see all of you there!

Dohn Roush
Thanks Dohn, one of the reasons I was asking was to have a count to get their early and reserve a space of the E9's. I think I can pull that off as Scott and I are friends as well.
He knows what ever I bring will be nice. :)