Twin-Turbocharged 1972 BMW 3.0CS 5-Speed (NMNA)

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
BaT wouldn’t let me contact the seller. If anyone knows him - and he would be interested in talking about a sale - please ask him to send me a PM here. Thanks.
Hello, every one in this conversations are complaining about slow driving video, but in my opinion this guy trying to show how good I care about this car, now it is for me to know, I have a E9 with M3 E46 engine that is around 400 HP it is one crazy car, I have 11 inch rim with 245 tire in back and can smoke that wide tire all day, now what kind of driving video is suggested, should I drive nice and easy, or show every one what kind of crazy car I have for sale, I am afraid if I drive fast buyers will thing I broke the car and that's how my driving habit is, now it is very important to give me your honest opinion, drive fast with that beautiful exhaust and engine noise, or drive slow, imagine gear 1-2 and half way 3 already I am on 80 mile, I have to be over 90 to show how nice this car will do in down shift, and show that M3 power. now what you guys think?

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hello, every one in this conversations are complaining about slow driving video, but in my opinion this guy trying to show how good I care about this car, now it is for me to know, I have a E9 with M3 E46 engine that is around 400 HP it is one crazy car, I have 11 inch rim with 245 tire in back and can smoke that wide tire all day, now what kind of driving video is suggested, should I drive nice and easy, or show every one what kind of crazy car I have for sale, I am afraid if I drive fast buyers will thing I broke the car and that's how my driving habit is, now it is very important to give me your honest opinion, drive fast with that beautiful exhaust and engine noise, or drive slow, imagine gear 1-2 and half way 3 already I am on 80 mile, I have to be over 90 to show how nice this car will do in down shift, and show that M3 power. now what you guys think?
I tend to agree with you. While I was on the hunt for an e34 I would come across ads that posted videos of the sellers thrashing their cars to demonstrate its abilities to be driven like a hooligan; those cars were a hard pass for me. I rather be given the impression that the car I am buying never reached 4000rpm or 100mph.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The video script could be a nice old lady driving the M3 engine E9 with 11 inch rims to church every Sunday and keeping the car in her garage the rest of the week. One Sunday in 5 years somebody cuts her off and makes a rude gesture at the lady. She downshifts, gets the car to 6k RPM and humiliates the other driver.