Two time E9 owner, first time forum member

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Dear Dan
Thank you for your mesaage
I would love to see if you can of course What is the offset on those wheels
Most probably is et11 or perhaps et9.3 which could be also possible although the 9.3 were used on csl and 11 is the most common one
I have to say that the Michelin xwx 205 70 r14 also is a gorgeous tire but also a bit expensive and pretty much the same as the pirelli cn 36 which is a beautiful tire

Dan the I e who makes the trunk panel is Alprada and his name is Alvaro and yes he is also from Colombia and a friend of mine
Nonetheless your coupe is gorgeous and check out the offset on the wheels when you got a chance

Thank you
I've looked for the offset, but it isn't stamped on the rim anywhere. I'm guessing 11, but won't know for sure until I pull one and measure it.

coupedegrace

Site Donor
Reaction score
Pirelli from Longstone are not so bad.
Yes, I'm mainly considering those. Do you have direct experience with them?

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I do not have direct experience, someone posted the bought them and delivery was reasonably quick. I bought an exhaust system from the UK and it shipped quickly.

Alejandro Giraldo

Reaction score
Dear
I've looked for the offset, but it isn't stamped on the rim anywhere. I'm guessing 11, but won't know for sure until I pull one and measure it.
Dear Dan
Check on the back of the wheel there is a tiny round mark on each wheel where you can find the offset as pictured
Cheers and good luck

Attachments

• Mahle  wheels 5.JPG
    Mahle wheels 5.JPG
    250.8 KB · Views: 103