Vintage Maserati knowledge/advice?

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
In 1988 my buddy and I got a precious week off work and we set off from So Cal in my Alfa GTV6 to look at a rough project Maserati 3500 GT at Frank Mandarano’s place near Seattle. The GTV6 seized up its alternator and we spent the week in Weed CA getting it fixed, never made it to MIE. That’s where this quest originated. It’s an itch that I can now scratch.
I did scratch a similar itch. For 180$ I got a new alternator for my Fulvia.

andyleonard

Site Donor
Reaction score
In 1988 my buddy and I got a precious week off work and we set off from So Cal in my Alfa GTV6 to look at a rough project Maserati 3500 GT at Frank Mandarano’s place near Seattle. The GTV6 seized up its alternator and we spent the week in Weed CA getting it fixed, never made it to MIE. That’s where this quest originated. It’s an itch that I can now scratch.
The Great Badger did you a serious favor by keeping you away from a rough 3500 from Frank's.

andyleonard

Site Donor
Reaction score
The Great Badger did you a serious favor by keeping you away from a rough 3500 from Frank's.
And the reason I say that is, I bought a rough Ghibli from Frank in 1988 and it took me 30 years to straighten everything out.

Attachments

• ghibli.JPG
    ghibli.JPG
    465.4 KB · Views: 84