Wanted: 3.0 CS automatic.

adammusavvir

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am looking for a CS automatic so my wife and I can enjoy the car in Los Angeles Area. Normally, I would get manual but I want my wife to enjoy this car as well so I decided to look for automatic. If you are planning to sell or know anyone who is selling it. This is will be semi-daily car or weekend car for us. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Adam

adammusavvir

Reaction score
I already reached out to her. She is awesome and the car is beautiful but shes already working with a customer now, unfortunately.

adammusavvir

Reaction score
I am not looking for a project. I prefer a complete running car. I am open to 1974, I just don’t like the extended bumpers at all.

adammusavvir

Reaction score
My budget is low, to be honest, I hope I can get a decent automatic e9 for a reasonable price.

Last edited:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Low is a subjective number. My rough stab on current numbers:

Non-running project: $12K - $20K
Driveable project: $20K - $30K
Driver: $30K-40K
Nice Driver: $40K - $50K
Older restoration: $60K
Newer restoration: $70K+
If you find a solid '74 the ONLY mod you would need is the bumper swap. Getting more expen$ive by the day, but it is the easiest(in terms of the job itself with the right shop) and aesthetically perfect improvements one can make in an otherwise perfect design.

sirshorty

Reaction score
If you find a solid '74 the ONLY mod you would need is the bumper swap. Getting more expen$ive by the day, but it is the easiest(in terms of the job itself with the right shop) and aesthetically perfect improvements one can make in an otherwise perfect design.
Adam, you still haven’t said what your budget is .also Markos I think your price ranges are dead on !

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Be very careful at 30K (or any price). It's all about the condition of the inner structure.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score

still for sale?