Site Donor $
Reaction score

Not a real CSi I bet.

Seems kinda $$$ from what I can see.

floridabmx

Reaction score

Not a real CSi I bet.

Looks like a scam possibly too. “Has a Manual transmission” but clearly an automatic

adammusavvir

Reaction score
Thank you for the advice. I will definitely watch out and probably will hire an inspector as well. I did speak with her, she is reconsidering to keep her car.

adammusavvir

Reaction score
I agree, the ad is confusing, It is an automatic and advertised as manual? I think that is too much of a project for me.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score

Not a real CSi I bet.

I see automatic, power windows, sunroof, leather, AC. Not unheard of in a CSI, but not common. No autos purportedly. The car has US-spec heater controls, US-spec sidemarkers, federalized reflectors, and roof mounted shoulder belts. There is no discernible mirror mount on the original passenger door, which could (arguably) be indicative of a euro. The passenger door has been swapped. The seats look recovered in the front.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I see automatic, power windows, sunroof, leather, AC. Not unheard of in a CSI, but not common. No autos purportedly. The car has US-spec heater controls, US-spec sidemarkers, federalized reflectors, and roof mounted shoulder belts. There is no discernible mirror mount on the original passenger door, which could (arguably) be indicative of a euro. The passenger door has been swapped. The seats look recovered in the front.
It's the, "other than" part that worries me. Amazing what $35k does not buy on 9/4/19.

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score

VIN seems to suggest CSA.