Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So do I just pull these?

304B88DE-2F58-4620-9129-A636D7A45E72.jpeg

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You are already missing the accelerator rod dashpot to slow the throttle return as you have Webers. Might as well including the speed relay under the coil.

GPD

Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thank you. Wish I knew that already. Those were the first things I knew I had no idea about when I opened the hood.

stphers

Reaction score
I wouldn't cut the wires out, I usually just fold them back into the loom and tape them up Hang onto the vacuum valves,somebody may want them if they are going completely original Also, 2002's 74-76 use them as well.

Thanks, Rick

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
There is another wire connector that I am not finding on the schematic and would appreciate it if anyone knows what it is for.
There are 2 wires going into a connector behind the High Beam Headlamp bucket on the driver side. I believe they are black but could be over sprayed,
Thank you in advance, Dan

Attachments

• InkedWire behind Headlamp_LI.jpg
    InkedWire behind Headlamp_LI.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 121

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
There is another wire connector that I am not finding on the schematic and would appreciate it if anyone knows what it is for.
There are 2 wires going into a connector behind the High Beam Headlamp bucket on the driver side. I believe they are black but could be over sprayed,
There is a connector there for fog lights that is not used.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score

That is a single wire designed to power something that is grounded to the body. Underhood lighting is wired like that.