• High risk for users looking to buy parts. If you post a WTB ad and someone contacts you via private message (Conversation) and they are a new user, BE AWARE OF SCAMS. They tell you they know someone that has the part and give you an email address to contact them. They'll show you what you want and take your money. CONTACT THE ADMINS IF YOU SUSPECT IT MAY BE A SCAM.
  • Tapatalk is being removed immediately. There are security issues and there is no justification for having it anymore. I apolgize to those die-hard Tapatalk users but you'll need to start using the forums mobile version instead.

What model are these Scheels?

'69 2800cs

Reaction score
Those are 400's or 500's, maybe 401 or 501? Old Scheel brochures are on a number of sites online and I still can't figure the differences bwteen the various models.

They will fit in a coupe. At $100 they are a steal. The sliders alone are worth a lot more than that.

You'll then need to source adapters, I like the ones being sold on 2002faq that use the stock sliders.

E911

Site Donor $
Reaction score
yep...

these sliders are a hot commodity in other places- the seats themselves are quite comfortable and much more user friendly than the CSL buckets.

chrisanton

Reaction score