Whats In The Screen Name????? Your Member ID.

WISE9UY

Site Donor
Reaction score
This thread has been an interesting read and thank-you for digging it up from 2010... wow.

In my case I like to have personal plates on my cars and like this to be either unique, witty or humorous. When a new car enters the stable the search is on to either incorporate something about the car into a word or phrase or just outright humor. Hence the plate I landed on for my 2800CS ended up being WISE9UY where I could trade the G for a 9 and craftily incorporate E9 in my plate without being totally obvious. It is just a bit of fun for the BMW afficionados and I think suits the era of the car. I have since adopted this plate name also as my forum ID and thank-you to the admins for swapping me over to it from whatever my original user name was!

mulberryworks

Mr. Fixity
Site Donor
Reaction score
My old business name, designed to be rather generic. Photos, construction, auto repairs, you get the idea. Properly spelled as The Mulberry Works. Common words, but not actually a common combination.

Ian

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
At least you don't answer the question in the same thread twice.
Mike, I thought OCCoupe was for Obsessive Compulsive :)

I use my name so I don't forget who I am; sometimes I read one of my posts and think, "did I really write that" ?

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
My initials in the state I live in.
My delema comes in 3 years when we plan to move to Sonoma CA.

John M

Rek

Reaction score
The first three letters of my name written backwards. Sounds Eastern European ganster-ish so my son thinks, but not intended.