Whew! Glad that's done.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey Gary -- on the side console height, I used a couple of washers underneath the cross bracket that connects both side brackets to the tunnel. By varying the number of washers I was able to get the fit nice and tight to the dash.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Sorry Peter that I don't post more. I'm really so busy working on it that sometimes I just don't think to post and of course there are the armchair critics that may not like my non E9 color of Avus blue or the heavily tweaked 3.5 M30 with Weber 45 side drafts. So I just don't need that and don't really care or want to hear from the critics.
At least it's not slammed to the ground with 18" wheels. :D

Oh, and from a guy with an e9 that has a Cadillac paint color, a Mercedes interior leather color, and Weber DCOM side drafts on a modified 3 liter engine, I think you car is going to lovely.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Oh, and from a guy with an e9 that has a Cadillac paint color, a Mercedes interior leather color, and Weber DCOM side drafts on a modified 3 liter engine, I think you car is going to lovely.

Indeed, Chris's car is going to be featured in the next edition of "Pimp my Ride"